Not looking forward to winter.

moloko

Banned
So, I think this will be my last one.

I'm pretty sure there isn't anything on this earth I hate more than snow. I can't stand it.

I'm considering places to move that are snow free.
Is in need of a skilled Tattoo Artist.
Not a college town.
Wouldn't mind a military base nearby (good for business)
I'd like coastal, but doesn't have to be.
Needs to have some good twisty roads to ride on! :please:

Mild to moderate humidity, IE: not Florida.

California is out, place is WAY too saturated with people in my profession, cost of living is too high, don't wanna deal with emissions laws.

Texas is out. No offense to the Texans, but I have absolutely no desire to go there.

Any Ideas? Anyone live in an area that fits what I'm looking for. I'm so sick of KS, this town, the absolute extreme hot and cold seasons.

I've never been to New Mexico, or the Carolinas, but I'm wondering if either of these may fit the bill.

knoxville and wilmington NC are two places i'm considering. although knoxville might be too college-town for ya.

Are you a tattoo artist? Oklahoma just started getting tattoo'd not long ago. Seems to be growing. I think last year or maybe the one before they had the first ok convention. Our winters vary but there will be some snow. Seems like you may need az or like if you don't want humidity.
Posted via Mobile Device

What profession are you in ? The humidity in Florida is really only bad for three or four months during the summer. Other than that its paradise. just ask every one of the gabillion retirees here :laugh:

hampton, newport news, va peninsula. the weather's alright here. haven't dealt with winter here yet tho. arizona's kinda nice. it's hot, but no humidity.

why dont you move to GA? Though I've lived there for less than a year, but I still like it more than any other place on east coast.

Georgia would be nice if your Interstates weren't in a state of permanent construction. :poke:

I luv Nevada.

great-drives-nevada-2.jpg

So, I think this will be my last one.

I'm pretty sure there isn't anything on this earth I hate more than snow. I can't stand it.

I'm considering places to move that are snow free.
Is in need of a skilled Tattoo Artist.
Not a college town.
Wouldn't mind a military base nearby (good for business)
I'd like coastal, but doesn't have to be.
Needs to have some good twisty roads to ride on! :please:

Mild to moderate humidity, IE: not Florida.

California is out, place is WAY too saturated with people in my profession, cost of living is too high, don't wanna deal with emissions laws.

Texas is out. No offense to the Texans, but I have absolutely no desire to go there.

Any Ideas? Anyone live in an area that fits what I'm looking for. I'm so sick of KS, this town, the absolute extreme hot and cold seasons.

I've never been to New Mexico, or the Carolinas, but I'm wondering if either of these may fit the bill.

I live in Minnesota, I am 46 and lived here most my life and am sick of the winter months.
Your having the same thoughts as I am.

I want out of NY and away from the snow too. Could this be the begining of an Org apt complex in the sun?:whistle:

Come to SC. Tattoo's were just legalized a couple years ago here. We still are in need of some good artists!

Back