NOT MY .oRg

A good debate is what makes us think and grow. How do you know what others opinions are unless you argue to a point. The good thing about that is, I dont take anything personally and whatever anyone wants to discuss has pretty much been brought up. So what if you disagree with what my arguement is, I will give you the shirt off my back while I am trying to make my point.
laugh.gif
yup. sums it up.

A good debate is what makes us think and grow. How do you know what others opinions are unless you argue to a point. The good thing about that is, I dont take anything personally and whatever anyone wants to discuss has pretty much been brought up. So what if you disagree with what my arguement is, I will give you the shirt off my back while I am trying to make my point.
laugh.gif
 yup. sums it up.
good point!
clap.gif

Ok, a group hug and a verse from the Barney song, ok all together now a 1 and a 2...

So what if you disagree with what my arguement is, I will give you the shirt off my back while I am trying to make my point
boxing.gif

OK, but I might just make like a Hockey player and pull your shirt up over your head and start beating my opinion into you!!!
ThumbsUp.gif

poke.gif

spank.gif

face7.gif

group hug thing worx for me-i'll race ta see who can hug mo' peeps first!
*i can hug 3-5at a time, so i KNOW i can win this race!*
cool.gif

unless somebody just ate....then i may end up with wardrobe issues
puke.gif
lol1.gif

So what if you disagree with what my arguement is, I will give you the shirt off my back while I am trying to make my point
boxing.gif

OK, but I might just make like a Hockey player and pull your shirt up over your head and start beating my opinion into you!!!
ThumbsUp.gif

poke.gif

spank.gif

face7.gif
What about wedgies?? Isn't it always fun to pretend to hug someone and then give them an unsuspecting wedgie?

O.K. I have too much time on my hands, not really, I should be working, I am just procrastinating.

I do have to say the org is like no other place out there on the net. I am a VERY strongly opinionated person, so it is awesome to read the lively debates but know that everyone will help one another out in the same breathe.

i gots BIG lungs, so I can do ALOT wit jes one breath!

i kin cuss out my dog, answer the phone, lift a small child, eat half a sandwich and burp twice!
beerchug.gif

*y am i even postn that?*

*must b about as bored as Kristin*
cool.gif

lurk.gif

Hey Big D - not to
hijack.gif
- saw your pics on the photo thread, you & Amy make a good looking couple! I also like your glasses, they give you a totally different look.

I am bored, it is Friday afternoon and I have a terrible case of the I don't f-ing want to work's..... Plus it has been a really bad week.

I just look at people I don't know's MySpace pages... passes a lot of time....
banghead.gif

Hey Big D - not to  
hijack.gif
- saw your pics on the photo thread, you & Amy make a good looking couple!  I also like your glasses, they give you a totally different look.

I am bored, it is Friday afternoon and I have a terrible case of the I don't f-ing want to work's..... Plus it has been a really bad week.
awww, thanks Kris
blush.gif

glasses?? you talkin bout THIS nerd-boy?? he only comes out when I feel like not being recognized; sometimes I prefer not having to say 'HI' to half the people in the club, but most of the customers have handed me their id's at some point, n somehow feel it necessary to say HI n have a conversation with me??

they're cheaper than a wig, and fit better too
cool.gif

too bad my face was so chunky there-I was rollin around @260lbs!!!

pics_002.JPG

Back