NOT MY .oRg

kennym4

Registered
if this is in the wrong place, can a Admin. move it ?

Is it just me ??

I'm not reffering to any 1 topic, or post, but is it me or does it seem like people are starting to treat each other different ? I KNOW there are ALOT of members, and we're not always going to see eye to eye, but that's what made this place different than all the other sites (well most), the way it was handled, by a joke, or just agreeing to disagree. I'm not going to go on, and on, BUT I just hope WE keep this place the way it is, and not turn it into alot of the other sites of flaming, and bashing !!

AND YES, I'M FEELING A LITTLE EMOTIONAL right now.
laugh.gif

if this is in the wrong place, can a Admin. move it ?

Is it just me ??

I'm not reffering to any 1 topic, or post, but is it me or does it seem like people are starting to treat each other different ? I KNOW there are ALOT of members, and we're not always going to see eye to eye, but that's what made this place different than all the other sites (well most), the way it was handled, by a joke, or just agreeing to disagree. I'm not going to go on, and on, BUT I just hope WE keep this place the way it is, and not turn it into alot of the other sites of flaming, and bashing !!

AND YES, I'M FEELING A LITTLE EMOTIONAL right now.
laugh.gif
rock.gif
did I miss something?

Dunno what your talking about, I still see members respecting eachother, helping eachother, keeping foul language to an absolute minimum.

i did read some of the thread that bigdiesel wrote about his prospects not wearing protective gear, it was locked. seems it got way off topic. i didnt read all of it, some of what i did read seemed to be bad mouthing motorcylce clubs, mainly ruff ryders. could be what kennym4 is refering to, but i dont know for sure.
beerchug.gif

PLEASE!!!! I'm not trying to bring up other posts !!!

And I'm not even saying that it's been getting out of hand. I was just saying I HOPE we don't let it get to that.

If I ever thought it was bad here, all I'd have to do is go to our local sport bike message board and read some of the peeing&moaning, flaming, snitting, a** biting, pompous, soap boxing, self serving, childish, bulls**t that constantly goes on there. Makes the Org look like a little piece of heaven. Like work and riding, even a good day there is worse than a bad day here.
ThumbsUp.gif

I've always thought that people here treat others in a respectful manner, and kept the *.org under good principles. I hope that doesn't change.

I've been here for almost 3 years now and I keep coming back. Sure, we have our disagreements every now and then, and I hope most are in fun. Heck, I've learned a little from some of them.

I think it's just you...
boxing.gif

I think that most people get along. I for one don't agree with coddeling a fool. Stupid should hurt. If some idiot wants to post how they got drunk and did wheelies at 100mph and ran from the cops, got thrown in jail, wrecked a bike, etc., well then...
firedevil.gif
guns.gif
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

Not that I haven't done stupid things...my wife reminds me all the time. I am just not going to throw it out in front of the .org and expect a pat on the butt.
And when they injure other people?!?! That is shameful!
guns.gif

What more is there to say? Be smart, ride smart, stay smart.

tuck.jpg

firedevil.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

I love everybody.  
laugh.gif

hello.gif
Dude, if I got to ride the roads you do, or seen the sites you have, and spent as much time as you on the Busa.....I'd love everyone too !!!!!!!!!!  
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
+1 - ain't that the truth. If everyone got to ride as much as Pashnit the whole world would be a better place.
thumb_up.gif

As far as your point though: there's always going to be a little friction in ANY community of 18k+ people from all over the country/world. I think this site (admins and mods) still does a much better job than most at keeping the peace.

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

you cant put this much testosterone in on place and have a "leave it to beaver" type place ALL the time. eventually some peeps will disagree about some shid, when that happens the mods and admins keep the peace and the next day it is all forgotten/forgiven.

now, who wants to buy me a beer
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

If I ever thought it was bad here, all I'd have to do is go to our local sport bike message board and read some of the peeing&moaning, flaming, snitting, a** biting, pompous, soap boxing, self serving, childish, bulls**t that constantly goes on there. Makes the Org look like a little piece of heaven. Like work and riding, even a good day there is worse than a bad day here.
ThumbsUp.gif
I think I know exactly what board you're talking about, and I couldn't agree more
thumb_up.gif
. By comparison it makes the .org look even that much better
smile.gif

you cant put this much testosterone in on place and have a "leave it to beaver" type place ALL the time. eventually some peeps will disagree about some shid, when that happens the mods and admins keep the peace and the next day it is all forgotten/forgiven.

now, who wants to buy me a beer  
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
I would like to think that there are a "few" of us that add a good mix of estrogen to org.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where's the hooch??

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif