Some .org members.............

Did I meet you? If not.. lemmee introduce myself now :lol:

Sorry.. bad with names.. and I have a REAL hard time remembering the white kid's names (it's a teacher thing)

Hope to meet you.. if I haven;t already.... yup.. the brain is fried.

Just great James... stealing away all the glory AGAIN.... sheesh..

Gotta admit though that he is must unimposing and tends to make everyone feel right at home.. (not that he would drive a couple hundred miles just to have dinner with myself and a few other members here... :)

ROBOT at least you have good taste in friends :)

And, Juli and I came to Alton on New Years, you were invited. :laugh: BTW, check your PM's, I found you a job here in T-town. Let me know when you plan to move so I can replace the tires on my trailer and get up there.

Difficult to say, If I can make this year. The wife and I have a little one year old, and it seems like 2009 vacation time is almost all called for. But Ill do my best:thumbsup:

I will be looking for you regardless. However, I understand if you cant make it. Beautiful boy you have there btw. :beerchug:

Sorry.. bad with names.. and I have a REAL hard time remembering the white kid's names (it's a teacher thing)

I saw you in the crowd, but didnt actually meet. Thanks :thumbsup:

And, Juli and I came to Alton on New Years, you were invited. :laugh: BTW, check your PM's, I found you a job here in T-town. Let me know when you plan to move so I can replace the tires on my trailer and get up there.

Job???? What will I be doing for a living??? I need one and will relocate.:whistle:

One intravert to another, I can say these people don't bite.......much!!! :laugh:

BusaWhipped and a few others are trying to get together at VIR track this year. Why don't you come on over, even if you don't want to be on the track, you can still hang out and I am sure there will be a cook out or two. :beerchug:

Twotone and Julie represent the best of the org. They are Org "Rock Stars"!!! I can safely say that I haven't met anyone I haven't instantly liked from the org.

One intravert to another, I can say these people don't bite.......much!!! :laugh:

BusaWhipped and a few others are trying to get together at VIR track this year. Why don't you come on over, even if you don't want to be on the track, you can still hang out and I am sure there will be a cook out or two. :beerchug:

Twotone and Julie represent the best of the org. They are Org "Rock Stars"!!! I can safely say that I haven't met anyone I haven't instantly liked from the org.

Cool! Sounds great, please post or PM when the time gets closer:thumbsup:

hahahah well thats cause he has nothing better to do.
he is kind of the kid in the class that raises his hand for every answer...(attentionhog)
kidding:whistle:
james and juli are great people. There is a regional section here but alot of people use other sites that are based on their region. It is just a little easier that way. just so you know i have met alot of great peopel from my area on here though.
so nice to meet you

who is twotone? :poke:

Nice to meet you as well, I think I saw you at BusaBash08, but we didnt meet there.

Some .org members seem to go out of their way to welcome others. To those people, I would like to say thanks. :thumbsup:

I'm more introverted by nature, I'm not the life of the party. I went to the BusaBash08, hoping to meet up with locals near me. There were a couple different members that wouldnt give me more than a "Oh Hi" when I introduced myself.

Other members went out of their way to make me welcome. My specific point is Twotonevert, I was just a face in the crowd when I stopped by the Phillips Motel, I only knew a couple members. Twotone seemed to come out nowhere and introduce himself. If you look at threads from new people, most of the time he is there saying hi. I dont know Twotone, but it seems to me, he is good for the .org

Does the .org have a mission statement?, Does admin promote,(in their geographic area), fellowship of people with a Hayabusa interest? These may be silly questions, but I ask because I was recently told to check out another site, that had more information regarding Virginia Busa Rides I found this interesting...............Why not as much information on this site?

I know people are people, some prefer to socialize/ride with friends made years ago. This thread may generate some insight on how new members can integrate into the .org more easily. This really is a neat place here, with neat people.

Most of all this thread is to Thank those who put the effort forward to make the new people welcome. I would like to thank about 10 more members for being so nice, but Ill just pick on "Twotonevert" by name, since I know him the least well.:bowdown:

Just about every Busa owner I've had the pleasure of meeting has gone outta their way to make everyone feel welcome. I think it's in part due to the nature of the bike, and the older crowd it attracts. By the time most of us got our Busa's we were long since done with trying to be "Hard" or "tough". Makes for a much more open and "Hey, how are ya doing?" kind of experience.

Though unfortunately with age sometimes comes closed minds, the vast majority of Busa owners are awesome folks, and it's good to hear from someone who has found this to be true.

I'd have to say for me that Rubbersidedown is great example of someone who will just welcome you with open arms, as of course is SCAR, who is probably one of the kindest, nicest people I've ever met. If any of you get a chance to meet SCAR, make certain you take advantage, you'll be better for it. :thumbsup:

revlis rsd is the man.. I have not yet met scar hopefully soon i will. Your right even the yournger guys know that this place is here for freinds advice help and what ever else you can imagine.

Just about every Busa owner I've had the pleasure of meeting has gone outta their way to make everyone feel welcome. I think it's in part due to the nature of the bike, and the older crowd it attracts. By the time most of us got our Busa's we were long since done with trying to be "Hard" or "tough". Makes for a much more open and "Hey, how are ya doing?" kind of experience.

Though unfortunately with age sometimes comes closed minds, the vast majority of Busa owners are awesome folks, and it's good to hear from someone who has found this to be true.

I'd have to say for me that Rubbersidedown is great example of someone who will just welcome you with open arms, as of course is SCAR, who is probably one of the kindest, nicest people I've ever met. If any of you get a chance to meet SCAR, make certain you take advantage, you'll be better for it. :thumbsup:

Thanks, great info, much appreciated!

There are no membership dues, no initiation, and no problems. I will be posting up our tentative dates for 2009 very soon.
Postal (Tom)

:beerchug:

Robot, beware of the roller coaster at the end of the ride. That's all I'm saying;
no initiation :whistle:

I saw you in the crowd, but didnt actually meet. Thanks :thumbsup:

He was in awe and didn't have the courage to come up to you.:blonde:.... wait that was me in 7th grade :hide:...at the dance...sorry just a flashback :dozingoff:

Back