NOT MY .oRg

you cant put this much testosterone in on place and have a "leave it to beaver" type place ALL the time. eventually some peeps will disagree about some shid, when that happens the mods and admins keep the peace and the next day it is all forgotten/forgiven.

now, who wants to buy me a beer  
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
That's why us LADIES are here.. to keep you GUYS playing NICELY
whistling.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Diesel... I know where you were coming from... WE hold our "groups" close to our heart and when people make us DEFEND them, our claws come out.

Opinions are like A-holes.. everyone has one and they are not pretty.

I like the .org for the fact that is isn't a bunch of Sh*t talking and a "peeing contest"..... we are respectful (most of us) and some of us have shorter tempers than others.... Just play nice guys....

group_hug.gif

this is still the best .org on the 'net
cool.gif

thanks to the diversity of the members and the vigilance of mods & admins to keep everything in check
bowdown.gif

but mah momma tole' me 'dont say nuthin' if ya cant say nuthin' nice'...I try to follow that line of thinkn as best I can...
besides, my opinion is less like an a*hole, n more like a black hole-deep, dark and blow up if you decide to jump in!
*but makes for a great movie back in the 80s*
cool.gif

IT'S MORAL CORRUPTION, I TELL YA... MORAL CORRUPTION!!    

I like that BIG D voices opinions.  And others too.  reminds me that living humans still exist.

smile.gif

YEa its all Scotts fault..... Good thing he has Amy to fix it all when he is done huh?
rofl.gif

sure thing, CHris-just start a "Big D is dork" thread, you'll have EVERYBODY workin together towards a common goal
tounge.gif

if I wasnt such a big-azz target, Id get upset...but Im just SO easy ta hit, its hard ta argue
guns.gif

I admit, I can be an opinionated SOB and sometimes let my temper go. But, I would help anyone here as much as I could if you needed it.
beerchug.gif

A good debate is what makes us think and grow. How do you know what others opinions are unless you argue to a point. The good thing about that is, I dont take anything personally and whatever anyone wants to discuss has pretty much been brought up. So what if you disagree with what my arguement is, I will give you the shirt off my back while I am trying to make my point.

For the most part, every body is nice 98% of the time but I gotta admit......when a thread starts to get a little heated, I will try to follow it for a couple of days just to see what gets said next. Oh the drama!!!!

Back