Any news on a new Busa?

dkhl

Registered
Just curious as to the whole subject of the Busa getting some lovin in the coming years. I'm not a very big bike fan, i'd like to be, but I simply do'nt have the time really but I'd like to know if the busa itself is going to get changed.

I read up on the 1500cc concept bike that Suzuki had, that would be totally kick ass :p.. I'm pretty sure that would be the biggest japanese bike period.

I wonder if Suzuk is going to make that Hayabusa car they mentioned, I'd seriously consider buying one as a weekend toy. Slap a turbo on that, make 600 rwhp on a 1000lbs car, and you'd eat 911's, Enzo's, Z06's.

The Busa will need to be changed to meet the 07 European environmental standards. What changes will be made is only speculation at this point. Everything from a 6 cylinder with all new plastics to just internal engine changes have been claimed.

hmm so i guess i shouldnt buy a new busa and wait instead?
Bingo, Suzuki has a prototype 6 cylinder 1100cc out. Were thinking Maybe a 1300c 6 cylinder for the 07 hayabusa. Tourge Crazy! mean while Honda has there V5 coming out some time soon also. Return of the blackbird? Maybe!

The body work may not change. The Hayabusa body is perfect and has no need to F' it up.

Wait alittle longer and get the 07 model.

no one knows for sure but there are changes ahead
smile.gif
may be good may be bad only time will tell

hmm so i guess i shouldnt buy a new busa and wait instead?
Bingo, Suzuki has a prototype 6 cylinder 1100cc out. Were thinking Maybe a 1300c 6 cylinder for the 07 hayabusa.  Tourge Crazy! mean while Honda has there V5 coming out some time soon also. Return of the blackbird? Maybe!

The body work may not change. The Hayabusa body is perfect and has no need to F' it up.

Wait alittle longer and get the 07 model.
I'm not positive, but going 6 (highly unlikely) cylinders would be less torque.

For more torque, we'd need a triple with the same cc size.

No one knows what's coming out, but there are good reasons that something different this time.

Since the 06 GSXR1000 already meets the 07 Euro specs, I'd expect to see alot of the 1Ks technology in a larger displacement.

Back