Another N00b here to join the ranks

pipefighter, what - no Labusas.org? he,he,he.....DSM, welcome. Be careful, looks like you have already used up a life or two. The busa will take the other seven, all at once, in the blink of an eye.
bluegrab.gif

Welcome aboard... you can find the nearest MSF course by either going to the webpage (www.msf-usa.org) or by callling 800-446-9227. Highly recommend this course, lots of fun, and learned a lot. Busa was my first sportsbike after 20 yrs of no riding, treat her with respect and she will deliver the best rides ever.. have fun!!!
smile.gif

after reading your sticky thread about starting out on the busa...I realized what I should do, and that is buy a cheap smaller, lighter bike to learn on and then, after 4-5 months sell it, and then I will buy my busa. I have plenty of time to learn (most likely on a 600 or slightly smaller) and I will def take that class and again after I come back if I need to. BTW, I'm 22 so I'm not the typical teenager stereotype wanting to race err'body on the skreet, ya heard?
It makes a pleasant change to meet someone who listens to good advice and takes it. There have been a number of (younger) riders who have appeared on this board - briefly - who were determined to start on the 'Busa regardless of the valuable information here. Don't hear much from them after their initial posts - hopefully they just lost interest....

I look forward to reading your impressions of the 'Busa in the future.

Back