Americans Arrested While Taking Children From Haiti

seems they are in a lot of trouble.

I have thought about one of the above phrases as well,......If south Texas had a flood and wiped out many colonias and a group from another country came in and tried to bus them out.......they would face the same fate as this group is now facing.

Nightflight let's get back to where we started what's the latest on the kidnappers !
Have the VooDoo priests had their way with them ?

I keep seeing that part in the movie Jacobs Ladder when that guy nails him to the chair .
Wonder what's happening right now ?

I think they are in deep doo doo
Like Scooby Doo once said ,
'Rut ro Raggy'

Biggest mistake of their lives I believe.

Kidnapping is kidnapping !
Like I said before with no papers or proper process what were they going to do with them ?
Highly unlikely that 30 Haitian babies would have grown up with them .
They would have been sold to the hghest bidders with nobody ever knowing !

Well they have been formaly charged with kidnaping

The Americans are being held in a police station near the airport at Port-au-Prince, the Haitian capital, and have been visited by U.S. officials, according to a statement by the U.S. Embassy in Haiti.

"We came here simply to help these children, and we went to the border based on the approval of the Dominican government to take the children into the Dominican Republic and the pastor entrusting these precious children to our care because his orphanage collapsed and his churches collapsed, and he had nowhere for these children to go," the group's spokeswoman, Laura Silsby, said.

"In this chaos the government is in right now, we were just trying to do the right thing," she said

play this vid

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/HaitiEarthquake/pastor-americans-held-haiti-intent-kidnap/story?id=9715447

Last edited:
The 'right thing' ?
In whose mind ?
I have not heard confirmation but the news today said some of the kids parents were still living ?
If that is true then they are screwed !

how young are some the jailed americans?
couple them look young themselfs.
I think they should just deport them.

Ever watch locked up abroad?this reminds me of it

Yes they are talking about deporting them home to US but only if they face charges for their crimes here which I am sure they will .
Time for some examples to be made I believe.

Well prob better here than over there.
I THINK THEY SHOULD JUST 4give there mistake mabe probation.

Locked Up Abroad | National Geographic Channel

I guess better off here on lockedup abroad sometime they can just give a bribe+get out.
or hookup with some nigerian drug dealers and bust out after paying off the guards.

4381_LUA-caracas-05_04700300.jpg

3445-locked-up-abroad-colombia-9_04.jpg

2974_locked-up-Venezuela-3_04700300.jpg

Last edited:
A very good example of why people should mind their own damn business. There are plenty of homeless people here that they should be helping if that is truly their intention.

So nobody should send $$ 2 haiti?
After katrina our goverment was late but did provide food shelter ect
There goverment is not capable off that.

I did and gave what I could as it did wrench my heart.
I do not even live check to check as I am self employed and have not been paid in six months.
To a point I give but then I say same what about the guy I just passed on road with sign in hand ?
Unless we completely rebuild that place and stay it will eventually dwindle right down to what is was.

Not my problem and really not yours either. Did Haiti come to our aid? Like I said, we have enough of our own problems to deal with. That article even stated that they don't like our involvement there.

So true.
I think most of the world is waiting for us to fall on our faces.
And when we do most will laugh and say they told us so instead of helping !

WELL I GUESS ITS UP TO INDIVIDUAL TO DONATE OR NOT.
True its not my problem if I SEE A WRECK ON SIDE OF ROAD OR PERSON GETTING MUGGED GUESS COULD SAY SAME THING.
ITS ALWAYS THE RIGHT TIME 2 DO THE RIGHT THING.

Comparing apples to oranges. In your scenario of the wreck or the mugging, stopping and helping would absolutely be called for. If I may ask, how much did you donate to Haiti?

WELL I GUESS ITS UP TO INDIVIDUAL TO DONATE OR NOT.
True its not my problem if I SEE A WRECK ON SIDE OF ROAD OR PERSON GETTING MUGGED GUESS COULD SAY SAME THING.
ITS ALWAYS THE RIGHT TIME 2 DO THE RIGHT THING.

:thumbsup::bowdown:

luke 10: 25-37

cheers
klen

Last edited:
My Baptist Church sends members over to Haiti from time to time, very unfortunate what is going on.

However, I feel the press and well meaning dupes have made this catastrophe the "flavor of the month". Haiti is a small portion of an island, surely many other nations have greater numbers suffering on a daily basis.

Maximizing finite resources to aid those suffering, in Haiti and elsewhere is a very vexing task, complicated by ideology and politics.

Last edited:
who knows what there intentions were, im just glad they got caught, you never know...

Back