Americans Arrested While Taking Children From Haiti

Whatever their intentions were, they had total disregard for anyone else and they got caught. The get what they deserve. To put it in perspective, I am barreling down the freeway at 100 mph, I know what I am doing is against the law. Most of the time, I will get away with it. But that one time, I get caught so now I should expect NIGHTFLIGHT to be my advocate and tell the cops "he's a really cool guy and really wasn't doing anything wrong officer, it just looked like he was speeding...you should just let him go because he is a really nice guy...".

Last edited:
Man I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR WELL MOST ALL MEMBERS HERE BUT I WOULD HATE HAVE THEM ON MY JURY IN A TRIAL.Might send me away 4 life over littering.

Yea they look like big time criminals specialy the little girl on right.
thats a child trafficker??? thats a child!!! They let all the murders+rapists go over there now want lockup these people? sad man i want my $$ back I sent over!!!
Jeebers guy in red hat looks like gilligan hes no child trafficker
1264911697349.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what they look like. They knew what they were doing was wrong! The adults should be held responsible for bringing children into the mix. You just don't get it!

Have you seen the handwritten notes passed by them to the media ?
They say we came here on Volunteer work and were told all was well.
We know and knew nothing about papers cuz we were told all was well.
We fear for our lives, THERE IS CORRUPTION HERE...duh.

Feel very sorry for those that simply may have gone to help and not known anything.
Think about it. If you went anywhere would you be privy to the papers or just go thinking another had taken care of them ?

Sorry but from the pic they look like a bunch of weirdos, especially woman in green shirt.
Just me.

Last edited:
"Sorry but from the pic they look like a bunch of weirdos, especially woman in green shirt."

Bingo!

I can see kids in cages in dark rooms close to those people....

Guy in grey shirt as well as one in red behind her both look like they have a few captives now already !

You can't tell me that these people had no idea what they were doing. Just because "you didn't know" you were getting into a stolen car doesn't make you innocent if you get caught in it. A pretty good indication of this is the response made by Hillary Clinton. If these people were innocent, you know damn well the US would be swarming over this little country getting these people back.

Last edited:
RacerV you are correct but the stolen car ref doesnt work because they let them go on cops all the time when they say they did not know it was stolen...honest I didnt !

:rofl:

When Hillary says it is a matter for the Haitian Govt to decide I think they may be there for a while. ???

Nughtflight they dont call it Hateee for nuthin !

J'man all in jest.
I do feel sorry for them as like I said last night when I saw the notes they passed to the reporter thru rusted cages it broke my heart.
Dont know enough about them to mean it.
just..:poke:

It seems to me that 9 out of 10 of them had 0 idea what they were doing other than thought it was the right thing.
But to go to a place like that you may want to have asked a few questions before you get on the plane to go..ignorance is no excuse in this case it seems.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

Can't embed this one but it's real interesting. Maybe the lady being interviewed is just making things up?
- Jailed Baptists Were Warned[/url]

Or maybe not. Odd how the accused kidnapper in the cage recites the same rhetoric.

If they were just taking them to get medical care and shelter, what's with the religious tracts showing mansions and swimming pools that they conned some of the kid's parents with?
The children were kidnapped by a bunch of brainwashed zealots. Keep them there, that way we don't have to pay for their trial with our tax dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
i say leave them all..and save the americans...here on our soil that are starving and have no homes

Djsin Amen to that .
Just made a run to the store and there was a woman early thirties late twenties sitting with sign in hand .
"Please don't pass me by"

It frigging broke me up .
Had no $ to give her but I did give her two pieces of fresh Publix Fried chicken and a warm can of pepsi. She tore into it like a rabid dog .
Had to go back and buy another box of chicken so I didn't come home short but it was worth it.
Amazing how many folks here get no help .

Is a guy living in the streets here not worth millions like Haitians are ?
He's already made his choice and had his chances and we need to help foreigners ?
I don't get it. Greatest nation on earth and homeless hungry walk it's streets !

why do people want to ignore the facts.....

these people broke the law, lied to the parents and took these children.

they ignored warnings from multiple sources and are now in a Haitian jail.

i have no teas or sympathy for people that knowingly break the law, and use god as an excuse.

Punishment dont fit crime simple overlook paperwork+the little girl they have falsly imprisoned well thats just crazy.

My UN friend tell's me, he understands all will be well for $20,000 per kid. That's $700,000 in total :whistle: . And some of you thought this was about JUSTICE :laugh:

Good Ole Haiti Justice at work :rofl:

Back