Illinois Governor arrested this morning in Obama probe

another blurb or interest I picked up on a little bit ago

Obama today:

"I had no contact with the governor or his office, and so I was not aware of what was happening" concerning any possible dealing about Blagojevich's appointment of a successor."

Obama's top adviser David Axelrod, interviewd by Fox News Chicago on Nov. 23:

"I know he's (Obama)talked to the governor, and there are a whole range of names, many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a lot of them."

Well we've not had any good scandals in the white house over the last 8 years, I wonder if this could be the "change" we were promised? Looks like someone isn't telling the truth :whistle:

Alright my "Obama - Presidential Haters", turn off the smoke machine. IF y'all took the time to read some of the FBI transcript info, then you would all know that he was seeking favorable treatment (jobs for he & his wifey) by the President Elect, IF he could guarantee Obama's former adviser/whatever his vacated Senate Seat, to which President Obama through his people said NO.

The Governor in his infinite wisdom at some point tears off on tirade that was taped referring to Barack Obama as a "motherfu*ker", and saying "fu*k him" for not playing ball with his demands.

So ONCE AGAIN, back up off of our newly elected President and give the man some room to do some good. That man has not gone through all of the BS form this past election to get caught with IL's two-bit, trifling-azz Governor. And you all can send the finest/sluttiest White House Interns you can find at him, my man won't get caught with his pants down playing S&M games in the White House.

I do feel sorry for the people of Illinois though. You alls' state is pretty fugged up. Why don't yall come move down to Texas. We got plenty of guns and CHL's for ya if you like (and pass the course & the background check). We also incarcerate & kill more people than any other state. C'mon down.

But, as always, I'm just saying though ..........

Last edited:
another blurb or interest I picked up on a little bit ago

Obama today:

"I had no contact with the governor or his office, and so I was not aware of what was happening" concerning any possible dealing about Blagojevich's appointment of a successor."

Obama's top adviser David Axelrod, interviewd by Fox News Chicago on Nov. 23:

"I know he's (Obama)talked to the governor, and there are a whole range of names, many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a lot of them."

Well we've not had any good scandals in the white house over the last 8 years, I wonder if this could be the "change" we were promised? Looks like someone isn't telling the truth :whistle:

also did ya notice that when obama answered the one question about the incident obama began by stating that he never had any contact with the gov. "whatso" ...he started to say whatsoever and then had another vebal tick attack to buy time and regroup his words...this all looks very bad, especialy in light of axelrod saying that obama had in fact discussed who might serve in his seat with the gov....so whos lying?..the president or his staff?.....either way were already off to a bad start with this clown, the people want someone they can trust and here were getting already two different answers about this corruption.....

Blagojevich spokesman Lucio Guerrero had no immediate comment on the charges but issued a statement saying the "allegations do nothing to impact the services, duties or function of the state."

Of course not we will pillage our funds from somewhere or some other way.
He should posted the seat on ebay if he was looking for cash an favors.:rofl::rofl:

Back