Illinois Governor arrested this morning in Obama probe

yea well Obama did some of the same stuff... reporters on the campaign trail that were at all critical of his were kicked off the plane... State run news is just about a reality here in the USA.. has been a way of life for MX I know but hang on, the ruling party will have control over your radio and TV soon enough...

(Do not attempt to adjust your set, we have complete control)

Hey, bright side is that all of this is 24 years later than we initially thought :whistle:

What the heck is in the water at the Govenor's house if convicted this will be 2nd Gov in a row to face jail time. At least corruption is bi-partisan

Blagojevich took the chief executive's office in 2003 as a reformer promising to clean up former Gov. George Ryan's mess.

Ryan, a Republican, is serving a 6-year prison sentence after being convicted on racketeering and fraud charges. A decade-long investigation began with the sale of driver's licenses for bribes and led to the conviction of dozens of people who worked for Ryan when he was secretary of state and governor.

Last edited:
So many of them (Politicians) are just dam crooks....
Its a shame..

power leads to corruption, no doubt about it. The ones that aren't crooks get pushed out of office very quickly. The rest, well let's just say some are better at hiding it! Hot Rod was not one of them. They now have Tony Rezko and Blagojevich. Should get interesting when Blago goes to talking to try to get himself a better deal!

Ryan sold drivers licenses, Buttheadovich sold out a lot more than that.... Anyone want to by a Senate seat? gimme a call.....

1 Senate seat.. Like new with plenty of room for improvement.. Parlay this find into a life time of income and govt perks.. This item will be listed on Ebay...

What the heck is in the water at the Govener's house if convicted this will be 2nd Gov in a row to face jail time. At least corruption is bi-partisan

Blagojevich took the chief executive's office in 2003 as a reformer promising to clean up former Gov. George Ryan's mess.

Ryan, a Republican, is serving a 6-year prison sentence after being convicted on racketeering and fraud charges. A decade-long investigation began with the sale of driver's licenses for bribes and led to the conviction of dozens of people who worked for Ryan when he was secretary of state and governor.

water at the governor's mansion?? Well Blagojevich has never moved into it. Six years into his administration he still lives in Chicago and commutes to Springfield via plane at the cost of tax payers!

Ryan sold drivers licenses, Buttheadovich sold out a lot more than that.... Anyone want to by a Senate seat? gimme a call.....

1 Senate seat.. Like new with plenty of room for improvement.. Parlay this find into a life time of income and govt perks.. This item will be listed on Ebay...

Exactly! Ryan was a crook no doubt about it, but he's gonna look like a choir boy compared to this guy

water at the governor's mansion?? Well Blagojevich has never moved into it. Six years into his administration he still lives in Chicago and commutes to Springfield via plane at the cost of tax payers!

Wow. What I meant was that 2 governors in a row could be going to jail. What give up there? Maybe the cold freezes brain cells....

anyone want to vote for me for governor? i'll get the concealed carry ban repealed, pay all of your mortgages out of the state coffers, put everyone in a brand new detroit automobile, change the weather to 78 degree high with a 63 low year round, everyone gets 3 day weekends and state paid insurance, free education, and all of this without raising taxes*

* this may take a few years since i probably can't do it in just one or two terms :laugh:

anyone want to vote for me for governor? i'll get the concealed carry ban repealed, pay all of your mortgages out of the state coffers, put everyone in a brand new detroit automobile, change the weather to 78 degree high with a 63 low year round, everyone gets 3 day weekends and state paid insurance, free education, and all of this without raising taxes*

* this may take a few years since i probably can't do it in just one or two terms :laugh:

Got my vote! :thumbsup: Actually, anyone from down state would have my vote

Soooooo does this mean Obama will be impeached before he even gets to the white house?

I mean you cant be working in the white house AND be in jail at the same time right? I mean they still dont allow that do they?

Soooooo does this mean Obama will be impeached before he even gets to the white house?

I mean you cant be working in the white house AND be in jail at the same time right? I mean they still dont allow that do they?

They haven't brought the president elect into this as of yet. My opinion is that it will get real interesting when Blago starts talking in an effort to get himself a better deal though. Could get interesting, real intersting. Stay tuned!

They haven't brought the president elect into this as of yet. My opinion is that it will get real interesting when Blago starts talking in an effort to get himself a better deal though. Could get interesting, real intersting. Stay tuned!
naw... he will disappear from the radar....

well looks like the gov has been to court, appeared in clothes he was arrested in, sweatshirt, sweatpants and tennis shoes. Released on own recognizance but ordered to surrender his passport and firearms owner ID card (FOID)

Amazing that one of the biggest anti gun governors we've ever had was in possession of a FOID card. Gotta love the old say one thing do something else.

For those of you not in IL, a FOID card is issued by the IL State Police and is required to lawfully purchase and possess a gun or ammunition in the state of IL.

Other thing of interest is that news released has said that one person has offered 1 million for the appointment to the senate seat. I'm betting money that person is either Jesse Jackson Jr, or Emil Jones. Jones was Obama's mentor that got him elected to the state senate. :whistle:

Obama has never even proved he is a legal U.S. citizen.

Back