American Busa?

8D04A353-1185-430C-B1FA-CA7384D2DBFE.jpeg

1AE81744-44FE-4977-913F-2BDC34067037.jpeg

Who knows with some women. Look at the ones that write to killers in prison and end up marrying them. Fame is a draw too.
its not the killers that have me scratching my head... its the pedophilesz and sex offenders that end up with schoolteachers that has me dazed

its not the killers that have me scratching my head... its the pedophilesz and sex offenders that end up with schoolteachers that has me dazed

That too...I was more talking about the famous serial killers like Richard Ramirez (Night Stalker). He had a lot of women writing and married one until he died in prison of cancer. That type of relationship has happened a lot. Baffles me. The Fame I guess.

And now Alta's turn. Ceased operations effective immediately. This is two very promising American motorcycle companies down the drain in just a few months. Both due to financing. Is the MC business just in the crapper right now, or just American ones?
https://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/alta-motors-ceases-operations/

Mabupa hit on it too C10. I do have about $19,800 in my 2009 Busa now and I'm debating another $5K with wheels and Bazzaz TC. And the result is a bike that has most of the advantages of the Motus with a better motor (same HP, close on torque, and 11K redline). Only real difference is the riding position and a less "classic" appearance. But the Motus is still attractive in the statement it makes both about American steel and how quality with simplicity can produce a great product. Really cool to think about going to the factory and picking up the bike and meeting and talking to the guy who built it.

I have been looking at another bike (Busa is with me forever) and the Goldwings and BMW 1600 are about $30K + too. But they don't have the charm the Motus has, or the sporting character. On the other hand the Kawasaki Concourse 14 offers the long range road ability and comfort at half the price. But this bike's competition is the Ducati multistrada, BMW 1200 adventures, KTM's and it stacks up against them very well - even at a $6-$10K Premium IMHO.
arch... u are too old for this bike :moon:

Back