New American Sportbike?

one more.....sounds good

- ‪Motus-The KMV4 GDI Engine‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks not bad,love the colour of the fork and the wavy rotors.

Looks like a bandit for the shape

See i really like it... glad they r building own engine that allows gearheads to improve on it.. Best rd available is consumer opinions.
I hope it does well

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thanks to Proud Dad for posting You Tubes. Some interesting stuff there. I wish these Motus folks well. I only hope they can keep weight and COST in control. They will fail if they make an under-performing Busa for $20,000-plus.

Now if US Suzuki would only get some sense, and make a Busa with some decent bags and a *little* more upright seating to chew away at the Concours market.

correction, it's not just katech, pratt & miller also kicked in their 2¢

I'm the old school gear head so I love it.That engine looks like a LS engine cut in half.Which it actually is.I will look into to this when it goes on sale.

Luckily we in Birmingham have the pleasure to have these guys home based right here, I have met one of them,and he was quite amused when I told him of the huge 'testing facility' in Birmingport(haha,,AKA my house) :laugh:

I like it a lot more after the Utube video. Might even be worth selling the busa for one.:whistle:

Now if US Suzuki would only get some sense, and make a Busa with some decent bags and a *little* more upright seating to chew away at the Concours market.

I don't even think they would have to make a new bike, maybe just a facotry installed sport touring kit..

The naked version looks cooler imo.

It will be interesting to see how it turns out when it's all said and done. I doubt any of the major manufatures are concerned in the least...

Back