Laguna Seca new stuff i never seen before

2hip

Registered
Some things I never seen before thought u guys would enjoy seeing.
The neatest thing was the beautiful woman on the Motus bike...snicker. But as u probably already know the Motus is a new manufacturer coming out in Alabama this year. It really appealed to my eye. It is a twin 4 cylinder. According to the rep (who was hard to pay attention to with this beautiful woman only feet away) told me about 160 hp. Bike had Brembos and Ohlins. Small windshield and gynormous amount of pipes exposed. Couldn't tell me what price point they were reaching for. Said he had rode the bike and it was very very torquey...like a Ducati...Did I tell you how pretty her eyes were?
Out of Slovania comes a new carbon fiber wheel. It is in the same price range as the BST wheels but claim a technological advantage that it a one piece set up...also the spokes are hollow and contribute to the air volume inside the tire...think of area under the rubber tire plus the volumn of air inside the spokes...heat expansion..shock expansion...heck whatta I know?

motus girl.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

What part of AL? I want to hire her to be my umbrella girl at Barber in October :whistle::thumbsup:

If you could see the way this girl would look at you in person..well it was just completely and unequivocally scrambling of senses. I can't remember seeing a prettier face in a long long time...oh, the bike was pretty cool too...I have daughters older than her...but men..doesn't matter the age are still affected by the female mystique.

Back