New American Sportbike?

Reminds me of the VFR, but looks pretty cool.

Looking forwarded to seeing that at an upcoming motorcycle show. Maybe these guys will make it.

Looks very cool to me! I wonder if it will be blue collar affordable. I wouldnt mind having something like that for the other bike.:thumbsup:

Not exactly my cup of tea.. but it is cool that someone in America is trying to build something other than another HD or HD knock off... Except Victory Motorcycles.. I love those.

building in small numbers and in the states will make it difficult to have attractive retail prices. This is a story yet to be told. but it is encouraging and interesting.

I like the looks of the engine but dont like that its a Ducati frame knock off.Guess we will see how it pans out.

yea, the motor was engineered by katech. you know, the guys who build 7-800 hp 427 cid small blocks, with only 1 cam. i think this motus has some potential, have since i heard of it about 6 months ago.

Looks interesting, i would like to take it for a spin. Tank reminds me of Kawi for some reason.

I've heard they've really had to soften the power to keep it reasonable-got alot of potential in the next sport model. Should have a ton of torque......but that motor just flat out looks like it belongs in a mini-T :rofl:

you can here it here

- ‪Motus MST Test Bike on the Dyno‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back