American Busa?

Dude that's tin-hat rambling. Everything you own will be spying on you 24/7 is less than 5 years. Electric motorcycles or not. It's going to be hard to get insurance when your bike tells the insurance company you were just going 170 mph on public roads!
not my bike... not my car.... not my tv.... if it comes to that... instead of buying new.... ill buy a 1967 Chevelle and drop in a worked LS motor and build it the way I want... im conscious of this stuff.

DSC_2682.JPG

Paranoia is an instinct or thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality.[1] Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. the American colloquial phrase,"Everyone is out to get me").

Due to the suspicious and troublesome personality traits of paranoia, it is unlikely that someone with paranoia will thrive in interpersonal relationships. Most commonly paranoid individuals tend to be of a single status.[6] According to some research there is a hierarchy for paranoia. The least common types of paranoia at the very top of the hierarchy would be those involving more serious threats. Social anxiety is at the bottom of this hierarchy as the most frequently exhibited level of paranoia.

Willie that is a demo 2016 model using all Braking brand components . I took it out for nearly a 50 mile ride 6 months ago . I almost bought it for 23,000 after ttl , but passed to not liking RED , and Braking brand parts .
Gen 2 Motus uses Galfer rotors , and Magura Master cylinders . I was saving for a MSTR also if I was going to spend that Coin . It only had 500 miles on it so was still New with full warranty .
It is a ride experience ill never forget . Makes a Busa feel like a Ninja 250 in the torque department . However the Bird still kicks its ass up top . The Bird can cruise all day @ 130 mph . At 111 the Motus is vibrating pretty good . Roll ons are amazing on the Motus .

don't go for it... its only as matter of time before the US government is watching everybody... it would be tooo easy to build in gps tech RIGHT into the ECU or whatever the hell controls these electric buzzmachines… too much power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.... we see whats left of the roman empire.... and if u don't think the government would use electric vehicles against citizens... ure crazy... I see cameras everywhere now.. literally everywhere... ask ANYONE convicted of a murder... 80 percent didn't see the camera.... smile.... big brother is watching you... furthermore if u have a webcam on ure television and internet access... it can be used by a criminal to look right into ure living room.... unhook that damn tv from the internet.... don't let them put GPS in ure car.... protect yourself at all times.... look over ure shoulder.... keep the heat under the pillow... don't let them catch u sleeping with ure eyes open.

tenor.gif

Funny thing is wheter you like him or not he’s not MY president he’s OUR president so until he gets impeached or finishes his term you just gotta deal with it. But just in case you can’t deal and need a safe space take off your tin foil hat and just breathe.... WOOOSSSAAAAHHHHH

39A868F6-0912-4828-AD7D-EBAE407718E4.gif

Yeah going to be tough.

Arch should be safe since Keanu Reeves is co-owner of the company. He’s got Deeeeeeeepppp pockets!!!! They sell bikes to high end clientele and each bike is made to order per customers request. So it’s not like they need to move inventory to stay afloat.

Funny thing is wheter you like him or not he’s not MY president he’s OUR president so until he gets impeached or finishes his term you just gotta deal with it. But just in case you can’t deal and need a safe space take off your tin foil hat and just breathe.... WOOOSSSAAAAHHHHH

View attachment 1584825
i don't even have a cell phone... good day sunshine.

Paranoia is an instinct or thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality.[1] Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. the American colloquial phrase,"Everyone is out to get me").

Due to the suspicious and troublesome personality traits of paranoia, it is unlikely that someone with paranoia will thrive in interpersonal relationships. Most commonly paranoid individuals tend to be of a single status.[6] According to some research there is a hierarchy for paranoia. The least common types of paranoia at the very top of the hierarchy would be those involving more serious threats. Social anxiety is at the bottom of this hierarchy as the most frequently exhibited level of paranoia.
catch anything lately.... didn't we speak about this?

animated-fishing-image-0057.gif

I found that interesting but for about $500 I transformed the Busa into a touring supermachine with a set of Helibars, a GenMar riser and a set of Knight Design drop pegs. I can ride that thing all day :)

I found that interesting but for about $500 I transformed the Busa into a touring supermachine with a set of Helibars, a GenMar riser and a set of Knight Design drop pegs. I can ride that thing all day :)

Gotcha!:thumbsup: I just put on heli-bars this year and Buell pegs last year and all I use is a small Cortech tankbag and a 22” seatbag netted over the rear seat. This combo has served me well for over 62,000 miles throughout eleven states.:D Of course I also use a V1 radar detector.:)
6A0E7B87-FC2E-42D6-A54F-D50ACB279E3A.jpeg

BB4FB5F1-80FE-4FD8-B44B-454A1E77E230.jpeg

That alone has saved me thousands over the years.:cool:

Back