A new Hayabusa Motorcycle club?

I would be so down if only you were in CT...or even RI... Orlando is a bit far to travel to meet.

Anyone know of a club up in my stomping grounds??

I know there's a Busa club in CT never looked into it, cas I really don't have the time for the meeting's and stuff. It just sounds like alot to deal with. I kinda just want to ride it hard enogh to just get a group of guys together to ride.Maybe it would be easyer I don't know. I went to Pappys run last year and they approched me seemed like a nice crew don't really know. I was thinking of trying to find them this year again maybe go for a few rides with them. You could allways pm some of us CT riders seems like there's a few of us.

Good luck tracking down the local Busa's in your area but no need to abandon your other non-Busa riding buddies :laugh:

Hey Dave, I'll be moving back to Otown (laid off in philly) come Aug and have a 07 blackbusabeauty. Let's get some busa riders together in central florida and once there are more than a few you can start your club if there is interest. Nothing worse than starting a club and nobody joining. morgan

Hey Dave, I'll be moving back to Otown (laid off in philly) come Aug and have a 07 blackbusabeauty. Let's get some busa riders together in central florida and once there are more than a few you can start your club if there is interest. Nothing worse than starting a club and nobody joining. morgan

Cool Morgan, hit me up when you come home and we will ride! Can't wait.

Dave

For me, there is something spiritual about riding with just fellow Hayabusa owners.....when John and I go for rides, it's just a couple Hayabusa lovers out on the road. :super: I'm not big into riding with large groups of other Sporty's........just nothing exciting bout it.....nothing.

You should ask SCAR. He's got some good suggestions on just about everything Busa related. Plus he's a Vice-Prez for a Suzuki owners club of America, or something like that. Where u at Scar?

You should ask SCAR. He's got some good suggestions on just about everything Busa related. Plus he's a Vice-Prez for a Suzuki owners club of America, or something like that. Where u at Scar?

I am sure he is out seeing the world on his bike! MadMan! :bowdown:

When I coached little league one year there was a coach that picked all his team by what the kids moms looked like. They stunk up the field but had great pool parties. Just a thought on how to pick your members.

I'm just east of you in Daytona.... I don't normally have a lot of free time, but I would like to be included in the happenings in the rare event I have the time for a ride.

I totaly agree !! I would even say try to find a small group of guys just to ride with first. Think Slow, and steady. The last thing you want is to start this up, put a ton of time, and some money (if you were going to do the club vest, or jacket) into it, then just for numbers have some tool come mess it all up for you.
You know how it works, once you put a name on your back, you all WILL be judged by that one idiot. I've met a lot of very cool people on Busa's (most from here), but I've also met some down right a$$holes too !!

Aman Brother

Just how formal do you want it to be?

If it were me, I'd just start inviting people out to rides on a regular basis. It should evolve over time as you give it little nudges and inputs.

The benefits of a club can't be denied. It isn't without it's problems, of course, but they are not insurmountable, as you already know, and getting past them is a part of the growth.

Talk to the Hell's Angels. They know how to keep a club going.

Oh, wait. That's not the kind of club you want? Hmmmm. :poke: :D

--Wag--

bike clubs...~sigh~...was in one and the politics.am better off riding alone.

"No doubt-No doubt !"......I was ALMOST in one and the early BS was more than I could take (more about the dues and who gets the $$$). Been invited to ride with a lot of different groups from oldsters to mixes and "honestly" I'm just-plain-fine with my sweet ride, some smooth long roads, some beautiful terrain, and some cool tunes, babe or no-babe although she's always welcome..... :oldcool:

Back