$3,119.50

I run the PR2CT on the rear to get a bit more mileage out of it, while still having great traction up front from the PP2CT.. so yes, on purpose. So what I gain is a buying a few less tires a year, with giving up very little performance. The PR2's are surprisingly good for an "ST" tire. Most of my riding is long distance riding with some occasional twisties thrown in, so the combo is a good compromise. I've always run a similar setup on bikes, a bit stickier front, with a bit longer lasting rear.

Right on...make it work for you! :beerchug:

Where do you go 'long distance'?

Right on...make it work for you! :beerchug:

Where do you go 'long distance'?

Mostly around CO and the neighboring states.. NM and UT are a few of my favorites, but CO does not have any shortage of it's own great roads and places. Usually at least once a year I'll squeeze in a longer ride, like back to the Northeast, or out to CA. Mostly my "long" rides would consist of a weekend ride to a new location, see some of the sights and ride some great roads, then head back, like 1500-2000 miles total. So running the PR2 on the rear helps a bit with getting some extra tire life on the slab. Also, adding a few Lbs of pressure to the rear when your slabbing helps too, and then I just let it out when I hit the twisties, and sleeping on the ground next to the bike instead of motel, so I can afford the next set of tires lol.

Mostly around CO and the neighboring states.. NM and UT are a few of my favorites, but CO does not have any shortage of it's own great roads and places. Usually at least once a year I'll squeeze in a longer ride, like back to the Northeast, or out to CA. Mostly my "long" rides would consist of a weekend ride to a new location, see some of the sights and ride some great roads, then head back, like 1500-2000 miles total. So running the PR2 on the rear helps a bit with getting some extra tire life on the slab. Also, adding a few Lbs of pressure to the rear when your slabbing helps too, and then I just let it out when I hit the twisties, and sleeping on the ground next to the bike instead of motel, so I can afford the next set of tires lol.

Maybe you'll plan to come see us at the Stampede. It's a great time!

I've ridden all the places you've mentioned...except the Northeast. You're right...here in the Mountain- and Desert-Southwest, we are blessed with phenomenal riding palettes.

We WILL cross paths one day...and maybe this very year! :beerchug:

Maybe you'll plan to come see us at the Stampede. It's a great time!

I've ridden all the places you've mentioned...except the Northeast. You're right...here in the Mountain- and Desert-Southwest, we are blessed with phenomenal riding palettes.

We WILL cross paths one day...and maybe this very year! :beerchug:

Not sure about the bash this year :( my riding plans so far for the year seem to already be pushing my time off and budget.. and yes, the mountain west is the place to be for riding :)

Not sure about the bash this year :( my riding plans so far for the year seem to already be pushing my time off and budget.. and yes, the mountain west is the place to be for riding :)

But the Stampede's in Reno...:whistle:

YOU DA MAN!!! That's all I can say.:beerchug:

29,000 miles in one year is simply amazing.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You're my hero. Keep racking up the miles.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

YOU DA MAN!!! That's all I can say.:beerchug:

29,000 miles in one year is simply amazing.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You're my hero. Keep racking up the miles.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Hey, Jesse... Thanks very much.

As you're well aware, it's a commitment that many appreciate; few fully understand.

Kudos to you, sir, as well. :beerchug:

Hey, Jesse... Thanks very much.

As you're well aware, it's a commitment that many appreciate; few fully understand.

Kudos to you, sir, as well. :beerchug:

You're welcome, bro. It sure is a commitment that many appreciate; I'm one of the few who understand.:laugh:

Thanks to you, too.:beerchug:

Back