21yr old on life support now,accident yesterday

SANDFLEA85

Registered
came into work this morning to hear that a young kid who works with us,just 21yrs old,was in an accident yesterday on his gixxer 750. the kid bought the bike 6 months ago but really didnt ride much,through his own words ,he was scared of it.he kept it in his living room at a house he just bought.

well at 12:30 sunday it appears he took it out and 2 blocks from his house while going through a busy intersection a car made a left in front of him

so far he has had 1 lung removed, the other is punctured,has lost 6 pints of blood and they still cant find where he is beelding from,organa are falling.they read him his last rights at 2:30 am this morning

he is responding though,he seems like he is trying to open his eyes,they said they can tell he is in pain but are giving him the max of morphine they can without it lowering his bp.

he was wearing a helmet but not sure if any other protective gear,seems his torso took all the trauma

at this point no one knows if he will make it,doesnt look promising.

be safe out there fellas

Wow....WE got our own :rulez:..We need not only preach em'; but follow them as well....

Prayers go out....

man i hope he makes it. i hate when this crap happens. :banghead: my prayers sent to his family. :please:

Back