Man they start young now.

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
After work today, I met Randy and his wife/gf just after he took delivery of his new 08. He seems to have his head on strait for a 23 year old and has quite a bit of sportbike seat time. He seemed amazed at the power of the busa after 4 miles.

Just a little bit ago I ran across another young man on another 08. Tariel came from Russia 3 years ago with his family and is 21 years old. He told me about his last bike, an R6. I rode with him for a little bit and he seemed to be fine, he just wasnt wearing a lid. He has a wife and 3 month old baby. We talked for about an hour and seems like a great kid. He is going to check out the org but says he struggles with reading and writing the language, although he does pretty well speaking it. I talked a little about how important the helmet is and he told me he has one, it was just to hot for it. Hopefully I can take him under my wing and show him the way.

Lets welcome these guys and girls to our family if they log on. I still cant believe how young they are.

Cant wait to meet them Chris.
beerchug.gif

Can't wait to give 'em a big org Welcome. The guy from Russia can't struggle much more writing the English language than some of us here already do LOL! (I include myself in that statement y'all!)

After work today, I met Randy and his wife/gf just after he took delivery of his new 08. He seems to have his head on strait for a 23 year old and has quite a bit of sportbike seat time. He seemed amazed at the power of the busa after 4 miles.

Just a little bit ago I ran across another young man on another 08. Tariel came from Russia 3 years ago with his family and is 21 years old. He told me about his last bike, an R6. I rode with him for a little bit and he seemed to be fine, he just wasnt wearing a lid. He has a wife and 3 month old baby. We talked for about an hour and seems like a great kid. He is going to check out the org but says he struggles with reading and writing the language, although he does pretty well speaking it. I talked a little about how important the helmet is and he told me he has one, it was just to hot for it. Hopefully I can take him under my wing and show him the way.

Lets welcome these guys and girls to our family if they log on. I still cant believe how young they are.
i bought my busa at 20 lid almost all the time....as long as yo don't think you are better then what you really are you should be good just dont over do it

i bought my busa at 20 lid almost all the time....as long as yo don't think you are better then what you really are you should be good just dont over do it
I'm as far away from a "gear-nazi", as you can get, but a helmet is a must, FOR ME. It's not always how good YOU ARE, but how much all the cages around you are paying attention ??

I'm 22 now and bought my 06 brand new at the age of 20. I have enjoyed it everyday, but NEVER disrespected it. It's all about maturity.

OKAY,........I've got to say it just one more time,............then I'll shut up!!
Dress for the CRASH,........not for the RIDE!!! I understand about being HOT,........but there are worse things. Leaving a widow,....and a child to grow up without a father. Okay,......I'll shut up now!
corner2.png

OKAY,........I've got to say it just one more time,............then I'll shut up!!
Dress for the CRASH,........not for the RIDE!!! I understand about being HOT,........but there are worse things. Leaving a widow,....and a child to grow up without a father. Okay,......I'll shut up now!  
corner2.png
+1 That was well said!!!
ThumbsUp.gif

[quote="¢Khandy"¢Rhed"¢Bhusa"¢ @ Jul. 12 2008, 6:29 AM]
Yep I was that young too! I was 20 when we got the Busa! 3 months before it was the Kat 600[/quote]
Rode mine for two years before upgrading. Wierd but I kinda miss that little bike.
sadnews.gif

Back