Man they start young now.

Maybe a couple more for an Iowa ride if they sign in Chris!
rock.gif
let me know when/where!

You'd be real suprised how young the kids that are riding big HP bikes nowadays. On the race front, Elena Myers has been riding since she was 5. She's now 14 and racing professionally in the 600 class aboard a highly modded Kawi ZX6R. She plans to be on a highly modded 10R before she hits 18, but she wants to win several AFM 600 championship before she bumps up.
bowdown.gif

I am 23 and have had my busa for 1 year now and put about 15000 miles on it, its my first street bike. I grew up racing motorcross but hadnt been on any type of motorcycle since I was 17. Everybody told me I was a fool and should have gotten a 600 first, I figure why get the 600 when you know you want a busa. Its not like you can't crash a 600. Funny thing is as much as I respect my bike it doesn't even feel fast anymore or get me pumped up

Well I dont have one of my own yet...but I ride dads all the time and I started riding his 99' when I was 16 years old. Im 20 now and im about to go out for a night ride with some buddys. I road almost 80 miles earlier today going through small towns and back roads. I love it and cant wait to have my own!
firedevil.gif

Back