2011 TT Arai Corsair-V Limited Edition Helmet

Gorgeous! Thank Loomis for the lead!

IMG_0895.jpg

And here is the chome shield. That is the easiest shield change I have ever experienced...

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

Sweet, I wanted a mirror visor too. Just afraid that it will chip. Went for the standard dark smoke visor.

Nice, like the mirror look...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

OK, there are now three members with the same helmet, this buy is now closed none of the rest of you may buy one :rulez::laugh:

Its okay. Only 250 were available for the U.S. Dont think we will see anymore here. :thumbsup:

I got my eyes set on another Corsair V.

Thanks for putting this out there, Loomis. I've been eyeballing a Corsair V for some time now, but didn't care for the graphics until this version. :thumbsup:

Eu Tu, Daniel?

Ok, well then TWO in TN, but that is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY the FINAL LIMIT!

Just in case, Im bringing my Shoei the First Weekend of Aug, Would not want 3 of us wear the same Helmet, OH BUT WAIT, When I blow by the cop in triple digits I can BLAME you TWO (Ummm I JUST KIDDING I ALWAY OBEY the LAW) :laugh:

It will be easy to spot the BMW....

uh....btw...can I ride it:bowdown:

I'll bring my Suomy if I come that would be REALLY Ghey!

I finally got to ride it last night. Compared to my Suomy:

- Fits very well and comfortable. Suomy's are about a half-size smaller than Arai (and everyone else).
- 10-15% larger field of vision - visor so clear that almost didn't think I had it on, and the easiest shield change I've ever seen.
- 20% less buffeting at high speed (90+), but has an annoying vibration in the faceshield above 100. Was wearing my mesh jacket, and that may be some cause.
- Quieter than my Suomy by 25-30%
- Less airflow/cooling than my Suomy i think (was so hot hard to tell).
- Graphics ROCK

I think i'm really going to like this helmet, but it's not hands down better than my Suomy (which I still intend to ride). I need a trackday to make a better comparison (in 2 weeks).

Back