2011 TT Arai Corsair-V Limited Edition Helmet

Just recievied the New lightweight Carbon from nexx. I will find out tomorrow how it works over the X11.

That helmet looks AWESOME! Reminds me of the New movie Tron.... Where Tron's helmet looks similiar to this on! :thumbsup:

Modded in the first 5 mins and added the spectra blue shield. Fits is Great, Excellent Peripheral vision from shield. I have worn Shoei helmets for the past 15 years. I'm loving the Arai..

Some pics

261756_2039438999653_1654622316_2008194_6192284_n.jpg

262178_2039564522791_1654622316_2008307_5188841_n.jpg

Thanks a million Loomis! Just talked to them, and they matched the deal for me also!

Also got the blue and chrome shield, so i'll have to post up what it looks like with chrome...

It's my birthday next week, so MAYBE my wife won't kill me!

Thanks a million Loomis! Just talked to them, and they matched the deal for me also!

Also got the blue and chrome shield, so i'll have to post up what it looks like with chrome...

It's my birthday next week, so MAYBE my wife won't kill me!

I'm extremely jealous! My birthday is in September... You think she'd go for it? :whistle:

I'm extremely jealous! My birthday is in September... You think she'd go for it? :whistle:

You're still practically a newlywed so you might get a better reception :thumbsup:

Just tell Charlie he can't have one too :moon:

I suspect I know now what I'm NOT getting for my birthday!

Thanks for the info Loomis, called up riders discount and ordered one myself with a dark smoke shield.

Got a good deal on these Lightech chain adjusters, Put them on last night.
I rode today with the New Arai What a huge difference a 5 year newer helmet makes, It's Night and Day..

P1060109.jpg

P1060111.jpg

P1060112.jpg

Ok, no more sales to anyone in TN...i do not want to be sporting this helmet next week with 15 other riders!

Ok, no more sales to anyone in TN...i do not want to be sporting this helmet next week with 15 other riders!

You can't just cut us off like that... :moon:

Oh, and did you know that place closes at 6pm... That ain't cool. :laugh:

You might wanna give Honda East Justin a call before pulling trigger...just in case...

Back