2011 Bashes...

LOl, thanks Hillbilly, let's see how the weather is at that time. I will definately keep your offer in mind!!

( See, Chris has not responded back yet. I KNEW it was because I am Canadian!!) :lol:

LOl, thanks Hillbilly, let's see how the weather is at that time. I will definately keep your offer in mind!!

( See, Chris has not responded back yet. I KNEW it was because I am Canadian!!) :lol:

He probably figured you still be snowed in. It would be cool if the northeast had a good showing this year.(and Canada)..I hope gas doesnt keep going up till then.

Jet Li, Mrs Jet Li and my brother Rich will be there April 20th around noon, till sunday. Now I just have to buy a car trailor.....!!!

I agree....got a new bike and wanna RIDE. Just need to bust out the snow shovel for tonight though.

Man I want to RIDE. COME ON April...

Snow.png

Chris......is it because I am.......Canadian??:laugh:

no sweetie...just been really busy with work. checked in on the thread didnt know you had posted...yes for sure we will collaborate all that want to join up and share expenses and of course we will do all we can to accomidate you...as we get closer and vehicles and individuals that are going will give us better idea of how to handle everyone. as of right now...colton has a truck and is takeing drew and himself. he may haul a trailer. i am working at either getting a truck before april and that will add to flexibility. as for illuminati...mark i lost your number in my cell as it broke. but i heard he was heading to boston. knippie...he still up for stuff. as for rest will have to contact as not sure how things progressing.

Jet Li, Mrs Jet Li and my brother Rich will be there April 20th around noon, till sunday. Now I just have to buy a car trailor.....!!!

Hey Jet if you only need the trailer for one run why don't you give Pappy a shout and see if you can use his? :whistle:

question: when everyone shows up for the bash, is there any kind of itinerary of events? like when everyone is riding or when everyone is starting the day, eating together that sort of thing. Im still workin on makin it this year, a bit of info would be nice. Thanks

question: when everyone shows up for the bash, is there any kind of itinerary of events? like when everyone is riding or when everyone is starting the day, eating together that sort of thing. Im still workin on makin it this year, a bit of info would be nice. Thanks

Kinda play it by ear, last year Cap arranged a newbie ride, that was the only pre-planned ride i heard of. Seems like ya get up early and start poking around to see what everyones plans are. Find something that works for you, and join and tag along kinda thing.

Chisjp and the Haya's guys- I'd like to make the trip down this spring, im a few hours east of you guys, so im lookin into what your plans are, I dont go all by myself, ill get lonely:whistle: Any info on your plans as we get closer would be great, see if I cant hook up with ya somehow for the trip down:thumbsup:

sent ya that pm fast...casper is trying to get his trailer up and running so that is another truck and trailer possibly..im looking into a truck anyway so that might be 2 more i can haul.

Eat, ride, eat, drink .... sleep is optional... :whistle:

Get in where you fit in... you will group up with ppl you meet and go for rides and explore the area. If you are lucky, you will get to tag along behind someone who kind of knows the area and the neat places to go :)

Another member and i is interested in going this year. Can you give me some info. on rooms,motels,or cabins to stay at or near everything. Thanks.....

Phillips motel is where everyone tries to stay. Robbinsville north Carolina. Also the microtel.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back