2011 Bashes...

There is no official dates, Go whichever weekend fits your schedule. You'll never get everybody to agree on one date because of the holiday and school vacation thing.

I simply posted when I booked. Miss Reba simply asked when the cooks would be there and said ok. If you book just make sure she records the dates "you" want.

Since it's in my back yard I'm going both weekends to meet as many ppl as possible. :thumbsup:

well then ill talk to colton and drew and brad and kevin see when we might want to all pool going down

Cassie and I will be attending, wondering if anyone has any room for us or if I need to reserve a room.

Cassie and I will be attending, wondering if anyone has any room for us or if I need to reserve a room.

I spoke with Dave, and he is going to check with Angela, and let me know for you!

Hello all,new to the board and would like a little info about the Busa Bash. Is it geared towards being a couples thing or is it a wild man kind of thing?

Hello all,new to the board and would like a little info about the Busa Bash. Is it geared towards being a couples thing or is it a wild man kind of thing?

Either way man!

Some people even bring the whole family... All are welcome! :thumbsup:

colton and drew are in...we are deciding on a date..i need to call and make reservations....

I'm trying to get a hold of Merisey too, but I know he's moving from Pittsburgh to Columbus really soon, if not this week. I'd like to get Illuminati on board as well. Looks like we'll have a decent crew from NE going!

I just texted Chris....thanks for thinking of me guys....I'm DEFINITELY in need of a nice trip after everything I've been going through.....

im confirming cottage 202 for the 21 22 and 23. 3 bdr 1 queen 1 full and 1 twin. it was the last one left!!!!!!! so its a go!!!

ok ms reba (who loved my last name of phillips) confirmed for me cottage 202....we will be comeing easter weekend...so that means the north east haya's crew will be makeing thier presence felt lol...

ok ms reba (who loved my last name of phillips) confirmed for me cottage 202....we will be comeing easter weekend...so that means the north east haya's crew will be makeing thier presence felt lol...

Of course the North East presence will be felt,, Me and Grumpy will be there! :lol:

yea i got a couple more i need to contact and see if they comeing too...thanks for reminding me

Back