Fall Bash 08' ???  Last w/e of September

Im really leanin towards coming donw if I do I might stay with Racer in the Big Palace aka trailer he's gonna park at the Phillips...hmmmmaybe Mrs. Lycan will come too, ok maybe thats the only way she'll let me go
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sounds tempting I must admit I havent ruled it out yet! is Cap gonna be there? anybody know?

laugh.gif

We're thinking on it real hard.. it's in the middle of volleyball season.. but what the heck.. there are 2 other coaches!

Just spoke to Vman, Looks like it's SET for last of Sept so Im booking a Cottage. Sept 25-29
Jon(Loomis).

woohoo page 2...sorry had to say it, mandatory post ho rule number 7
beerchug.gif

Yes Reba is at the Phillips and yes that is where you want to be if you want to be in the middle of it all, the FALL Bash is smaller but you will still have a blast...

Ok sweet, I will post up the room# as soon as I get it reserved. Whos planning this one ? What do ya'll want me to bring ?

Talked with Reba this afternoon and got Jules and I a room for wed-sun. The room #127
woot.gif

Ok sweet, I will post up the room# as soon as I get it reserved. Whos planning this one ? What do ya'll want me to bring ?
Nobody is in charge Bud, it all just comes together. I volunteered to do food again. About a month before there will be stuff to do, right now just secure yourself a room. Oh Yeah, Robbinsville is in a dry country so if you plan on drinking you gotta bring it along...

Nobody is in charge Bud, it all just comes together.  I volunteered to do food again.  About a month before there will be stuff to do, right now just secure yourself a room.  Oh Yeah, Robbinsville is in a dry country so if you plan on drinking you gotta bring it along...
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Ill have to bring a couple kegs then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back