2011 Bashes...

Oh, you're NOT being kicked out at all...just thinking we could all bring some hefty hams and turkeys to feed the masses and help out some :)

And by hefty hams and turkeys, I wasn't referring to some of us that attend said bash :rofl:

I don't love you Ace... :moon:

Only one public comment dear. I reserved that right for NOT saying anything the morning after, and boy did i want to! :laugh:

Oh, you're NOT being kicked out at all...just thinking we could all bring some hefty hams and turkeys to feed the masses and help out some :)

+1000 :thumbsup:

:rofl: Just caught the Papa Smurf under my name.. THANKS for that!!!

:rofl: Jon, that Papa Smurf thing was added during the weekend! We were taking bets on exactly when you would notice it! I think you have Peter to thank for that BTW!

Only one public comment dear. I reserved that right for NOT saying anything the morning after, and boy did i want to! :laugh:

+1000 :thumbsup:

:rofl: Jon, that Papa Smurf thing was added during the weekend! We were taking bets on exactly when you would notice it! I think you have Peter to thank for that BTW!

Wrong, but I know who!!!!!! :lol:

Sound's like the spring menu is going to be very tasty!

Starting the countdown all over again, huh? I dont think it's possible to have more fun.

Last edited:
I don't think we're going to make the Spring Bash - again - but I'm going to call Ms. Reba today and make resevations for the September dates. At this point we're planning to spend the whole week again.

where did the spring poll go?

There is no official dates, Go whichever weekend fits your schedule. You'll never get everybody to agree on one date because of the holiday and school vacation thing.

I simply posted when I booked. Miss Reba simply asked when the cooks would be there and said ok. If you book just make sure she records the dates "you" want.

Back