Bash pets....

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
....Will NOT be coming home to the Grumpy household this year!! I have made both Dave and Anastasia pinky swear with me that we won't be adding to our collection. LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

i can bring my snakes if you need real incentives?

Someone else can bring home the next stray! I will admit tho......the little bugger does like to cuddle now and again! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

This is the last one we took in...going to be a while before we take in another! Our 100lb Great Pyrenees Boris:poke:
IMAG0217.jpg

Someone else can bring home the next stray! I will admit tho......the little bugger does like to cuddle now and again! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Awwww, but Sprocket is soooooo cute!!!! You know you would melt if Dave and Anastasia came to you with another little cute kitten and all three of them were giving you the little sad eye look!!! ;) Sprocket lucked out, got a great home!!! :)

I swear that black cat(sprocket) walked in front of Willie 30 minutes before he crashed. If I see any more black cats at the Spring Bash, I'm going in the cabin and lock my door, and maybe hang a bag of garlic on the door, put some silver bullets in my pistol, and anything else that superstitious people do.

I swear that black cat(sprocket) walked in front of Willie 30 minutes before he crashed. If I see any more black cats at the Spring Bash, I'm going in the cabin and lock my door, and maybe hang a bag of garlic on the door, put some silver bullets in my pistol, and anything else that superstitious people do.

My precious Sprocket wouldn't do that!! :poke:

Back