Future Bashes...

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well the time has come, Dave and i will not being running the Grumpy's diner at the bashes any more. We both have different lives now, there is a lot of time as well as planing that we don't have the time for any more!
As for the Fall Bash, as for now, i will still be there with mismoosa, and Dave should be there also, but a big down scale is happening now. I think the trailer will be for sale soon also.
Again thanks for everyone's support, as well as everyone's praise over the last few years, we have much appreciated it.

Well the time has come, Dave and i will not being running the Grumpy's diner at the bashes any more. We both have different lives now, there is a lot of time as well as planing that we don't have the time for any more!
As for the Fall Bash, as for now, i will still be there with mismoosa, and Dave should be there also, but a big down scale is happening now. I think the trailer will be for sale soon also.
Again thanks for everyone's support, as well as everyone's praise over the last few years, we have much appreciated it.

Make no mistake at all on this John... We all appreciate the many years that you and Dave worked to provide for us... The food was incredible and every single year you always went out of your way to provide for others.... You and Dave have spent a TON of time every year taking care of your friends on the org... You guys need to get out and ride and enjoy just like everyone else....

cap

Well, to say this makes me sad would be an understatement. But, I do understand what you mean about life changes; mine is certainly not the same as it was before (it is much, much better!). Grumpy's diner is something that I have come to enjoy and I will
Continue to proudly wear my Grumpy's diner t-shirt! Thanks for what you guys have done!

You guys were amazing and all your hard work is much appreciated. Moving forward and upward sometimes means you have to leave some good behind with all the bad baggage in order to be ready for all the GREAT things coming your way!!! :thumbsup:

I won't lie, feels like the bashes will never be the same without Grumpy's Diner, but I completely understand! Perhaps you guys can get out and enjoy everything else more now, and I'm certain everyone would love to see that. Can't thank you guys enough for all you've always done for the members here!! :bowdown:

John and Dave, thank you so much for all the years you guys have taken care of feeding this group. I completely understand. Besides, you guys need to get out and ride more! :beerchug:

I certainly enjoyed the one time I was fortunate enough to enjoy the cooking and hospitality.
Thank you.

This just means you'll have more time to spend drunk around the fire pit :laugh:

I really appreciate all that has been done at the Bash. My hope is that you guys will be fine down the road. My hats off to all of you :bowdown:

We've never been to a bash without grumpy's diner.

Thanks for all the hard work and great food.:beerchug:

John and Dave, The food has ALWAYS been GREAT! Thank both of you for doing us the service the past few years. Now its time for you guys to just hang out and enjoy the time hanging out and riding. See ya in the fall, unless of course you decide to make a trip down before then. :D

folks... as someone who fully enjoyed grumpy's dinner and even took some of the recipes home for my own family...i will say this..at my first and only bash... i committed myself and my daughter to HELPING them cook, clean, and organize above PAYING, because even i saw this back before i ever attended a bash that there was a increadible amount of effort done by the grumpys and john to provide food for folks and after all was said and done...something was missing..and i REFUSED to be counted in the ranks of those that, for lack of a better word, took advantage of their kindness and efforts to make sure ALL that wanted could eat. running the HIH i also run into the same thing with fronting the money...folks may say thanks but where the thanks truely needed to be was in the cold hard cash area... my father always told me...fool me once...shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me...i think there are alot of folks in this world that forget that sometimes...a simple thank you may suffice...but sometimes...rolling up your sleeves and pitching in...and PAYING for what you get from others hard work...is what truely THANKS a person for what they do....so john and dave...ill say it again....THANK YOU

Back