2010 Busa Caught My Eye, Whatdya'll Think?

Hey Kiwi Rider .

Fair price .

That is my main Dealer .

I have seen the bike in the flesh,
but have not looked closely .

If you want it checked out,
I can do that no problem.

I do not think
there is any issue
with the head stock casting .

Avon City
are honest dealers
and I have a good
relationship with them .

Could be a better deal
to be had on that bike,
with a little squeezing !

Take into account that Suzuki shut down in 2010 ~ if it was manufactured in 2009 it could be a collector *

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t say price is good on NZ because I am in Canada. I bought same year this spring for $8000 CND. It only had $14000kms tho. From what I have researched tho motor is strong so Milage is nothing to worry about.

You can tell I it has been maintained and cared for just by giving it a real good look over.

If the tires, chain, brakes are all ok and there is no evidence of a crash, then go for it.

I haven't owned a Hayabusa long but have done a ton of research on them and they are bullet-proof and the engine is based on tried and true technology. It was designed as Suzuki's flag ship so they spared little expense for good solid parts.

Like their predecessors (the gixxer oil cooled engines) these will last a very long time and rack up high mileage with proper maintenance.

All that did was make me want
another G S X R 1 K more than
I already do now . . .

Good looking out Red,
laugh out loud *

Went on a test ride with one of these GSX S 1000 ~ Suzuki put their torquey 05 -06 liter bike power plant in it *

Getting up there in years myself ~ this model was very comfortable *

30602732_1300335126736705_4680236277746892800_n.jpg

My older brother took that GSXR 750 OUT ~ told him that he would have liked the liter bike *

Last edited:
Went on a test ride with one of these GSX S 1000 ~ Suzuki put their torquey 05 -06 liter bike power plant in it *

Getting up there in years myself ~ this model was very comfortable *

View attachment 1583883

My older brother took that GSXR 750 OUT ~ told him that he would have liked the liter bike *
I love those! I wish the F model had bag options like the ninja 1000z I would’ve bought it as a “ mini touring bike”. I rode a ninja 1000 on a demo ride and really liked the more relaxed sitting position.

Back