No 2010 Suzuki's at all

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I was told the other day its not only the Hayabusa Suzuki is holding on too but every Suzuki Bike. No 2010's

Can anybody verify this.

I was told there wanting to keep inventory down and the prices up.

yes sales are/were down for the japanese bikes overall in 09, as a result, no new busa, gsxr-1000, 750, or 600. not sure about the other ones.

3 dirt bikes (RMZ250 & 450, RMX450Z), and a little 250 cruiser constitutes the whole 'Zuk 2010 model run in the US.

Last edited:
Yep...no street bikes. A couple of dirtsters...and well...I'm sure they're cooking up something really special for us for the coming years...

:beerchug:

Even the dirt lineup from Suzuki are being limited. What dirt bikes the dealers are getting are in limited numbers.

toys are toys and haven't been able to ride much so if the price is right she is gone... my wife wants me to keep it, but I just don't feel like messing around with bikes for a while

Most of the big 4 only brought over 2010 bikes in limited numbers. There are too many 2009 and 2008 model year bikes still in showrooms.

There are too many 2009 and 2008 model year bikes still in showrooms.

When dealers charge FULL MSRP, even on 08 bikes NOW.....they will continue to sit in showrooms. Some of these businesses need to get real and it's not just motorcycle shops... :moon:

Some of these shops are the same ones that tried charging a MARK UP when they first released them. How's that markup working for you now... :poke:

It's a double edged sword, for sure. The powersports dealers here in Detroit are closing almost on a daily basis, people don't have disposable income for toys anymore. So the dealers left have to get what they can on each sale. Of course I'm not paying full price for a leftover 2008 or 2009 bike either, halfway through 2010. 2 different dealers around me have white '09 Busas for sale, and neither are coming down in price on them.

The markup thing always happens on the most desireable bikes and cars, though. Wait awhile and it won't be an issue. I remember when the Ford GT came out people were paying $50k over sticker to get one. At the end of the 2 year run you could get one for MSRP.

Back