Cruisin Yosemite 2010

Jdog109socal

Registered
I shot this video this past summer 2010 going through Yosemite and on down Tiago pass east towards the Hwy 395

My wife and I where on are way to the Busa Stampede when i shot this video

If you like Janes Addiction you will like this video as i have added some video I shot of them performing this song.

I hope to start making new moto videos soon, As i am still on the mend from ACL surgery. So far its going well and i have been out a few time on my old cruiser and have had no problems. I hope to Get back on the video bike here in the next few weeks. I have been working on a few videos i shot before i went in for surgery and just getting around to finishing them now. I think im going to do a 2010 wrap up video before the end of the year. I hope to shot Jason Brittan and No Limits here in just a few weeks also.

Enjoy the flick
Yosemite In Aug 2010 - Ventura, CA, United States, Sportbike Club Video - Brought to you by 2 Wheel Tuner magazine

Jdog

That was great jdog...sunday and snowing here....great memories and gettin' ready for work now......Take care gang.

that was an awesome vid. Its stuff like that that helps us get threw the winter!!

Wow thats an amazing place to ride.. wish there was somewhere like that in the UK :)

Back