Busa Stampede 2010 The Final Day Video

Jdog109socal

Registered
Here is the last video of the Busa Stampede 2010. This was a day of celebration and a fun ride to Virgina City Nv.
Hope you all enjoyed my Stampede video's the past few weeks. Im going to be taking a break for a few months from riding, Not by my choice. Im off to have reconstructive surgery on my acl mcl and menicus of my right knee.
i will be posting some old classic videos in the next few months to come. Plus i still have never seen video and will be throwing flicks together from time to time. take care and ride safe and enjoy the flick

Busa Stampede 2010 The Final Day - Ventura, CA, United States, 93003 - Sportbike Club Video - Brought to you by 2 Wheel Tuner magazine

Jeff / Jdog109socal :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting this and the other Stampede videos. It was awesome to see all the Busa's riding together. I always enjoy all your vids. My hopes for the future - get the time and money to attend a Stampede, and get a Go Pro. In the meantime I improved my riding skills to where I can comfortably keep up with the pack.

Great video. Who's the dude singing at the end? Is he an Org member??:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks brother, and the Area looks very good.
I would like to visit , but its a dream

Cool video. Thanks again for sharing.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My time will come.:whistle:

I can't wait to ride from here and ride with you guys.:please::please::please:

LMFAO!!! I'm worse than I thought, please don't let this deter you from future Stampede gatherings!!:rofl::laugh: :please:

Back