Having more than 1 Busa . . . Worthwhile??

I wouldn't bother with a Brand NEW Gen2 if I already had the Gen1. What if SUz comes out with a Gen3 next year? You'll be kicking yourself! If you can find a used Gen2 at a low price, I guess go for it!

If money were no object, I'd have both a Gen1 and a Gen2 but it would only be because I like the way both of them look. It would be cool to own the whole lineage.

IMO having multiple bikes is like a toolbox.....

Yeah you can get a lot of stuff done with just a crescent wrench but life sure is easier when you have a socket set :rolleyes:

If I’m going on a trip no brainer the Bagger is ready to go. Don’t have 2 add nothing or take anything off. Riding with my sport bike/ super moto buddies I wake up the Busa from it slumber. My buddy who has a couple older Harley’s wants to go cruise now I can hop on my FXR and ride comfortably.

1 bike is down for repairs or upgrades no rushing or cutting corners. I can take my time and do it right cause I’ve got 2 other bikes waiting in the stable

I'm still considering a Suzuki 400 dual sport too. It would likely just get me in trouble, as it lacks get away speed. But, it'll go anywhere, they're cheap, and I can insure it for about $3 a month, lol.
A 1k would cost me Alot more(tires, insurance, mods, etc), and I can't justify that at the moment, given the little amount of time I could really ride a sportbike.
A dualsport I could hoon anywhere, and 2 of my friends still have them(crf450, and klr650). So, really all I have to do is be able to outrun them, and I can, lol.

DSC_2166.JPG

Spend a little bit more coin and get 1 of them Dual Sport Huskies Six

Then you can buy a Supermoto kit for it and have the best of both worlds :beerchug:

8C7D610F-702B-4DC2-BEEF-8115DD5E65FE.jpeg

Here’s a pic of a coworkers Husky. Started off as the Dual Sport trail version then I convinced him to get the Supermoto kit for it. He was a part of the Weekend Dragon getaway I put together last summer. He absolutely shredded the Dragon and all those windy backroads down in NC/TN!!!! :race:

Last edited:

Then you can buy a Supermoto kit for it and have the best if both worlds :beerchug:

View attachment 1597367

Here’s a pic of a coworkers Husky. Started off as the Dual Sport trail version then I convinced him to get the Supermoto kit for it. He was a part of the Weekend Dragon getaway I put together last summer. He absolutely shredded the Dragon and all those windy backroads down in NC/TN!!!! :race:
Got a buddy building a Supermoto out of a YZ450F currently. It's gonna be stupid.....

Got a buddy building a Supermoto out of a YZ450F currently. It's gonna be stupid.....

Obviously top highway speed these Supermoto’s cant run with a Busa but on backroads you get an average rider on 1 of these things and you’ll be lucky to keep distance enough to see their tail light....

I mean these things are ridiculously light come factory with WP Suspension and you slap a pair of sticky Supermoto tires & rims on it and it’s fricking RIDICULOUS :shocked:

Obviously top highway speed
these Super motos can not run
with a Hayabusa but on backroads
you get an average rider on 1 of
these things and you’ll be lucky to keep
distance enough to see their tail light . . .

I mean these things are
ridiculously light come factory
with WP Suspension and you slap
a pair of sticky Supermoto tires & rims
on it and it is fricking RIDICULOUS !

:shocked:

You do not need to convince me ~ #GrapeApeNewman on his Hayabusa . . .

We rolled through Ortega highway a few years back & they had nothing for me •

Last edited:

Then you can buy a Supermoto kit for it and have the best of both worlds :beerchug:

View attachment 1597367

Yeah, but I don't wanna spend alot on a dirtbike, cuz I'm gonna beat the **** out of it.
I saw an 08 Aprlia v-twin 450 on CL yesterday.
Had 2 sets of wheels and tires, a new set of tires, ramp, and reciever hitch hauler.
Looked like new. $2k for all, or $1500 for just the bike. They're high maintenance, but that looked like a deal.
I texted the guy, and he had literally just sold it, and then took the ad down.
Wasn't meant to be. I was gonna go get it.
So see, I'm gonna turn up with something at any time, never know.
Suzuki 400 is a pretty decent beater too.
Everytime I find a deal on a good looking one they're gone.
The hunt goes on.

Back