2007 Hayabusa

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Out of curiosity, and after seeing the pics from the dealer show this weekend, I just checked out Suzuki's website (www.suzukicycles.com), and there they are--solid black, blue, and red! No LE listed just yet.

I think that Kanji should be black on the red and blue bike. What are they thinking. They look good, but plain.

Solid colors with ghost (like) kanji... not liking it... kinda plan jane looking. It may grow on me, but for now... I am not liking it.

(mikeo @ Sep. 25 2006,10:25) I think that Kanji should be black on the red and blue bike. What are they thinking. They look good, but plain.
I agree with you....black kanji is a must, but very inexpensive to change. I want to see the paint in person

if you notice they are all the limited edition style of bike, with the black frame and solid color. i dont care for the blue one that much

(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 25 2006,10:03) Out of curiosity, and after seeing the pics from the dealer show this weekend, I just checked out Suzuki's website (www.suzukicycles.com), and there they are--solid black, blue, and red! No LE listed just yet.
If you think about it, they're actually releasing three LE color schemes for the last 1300R.
wink.gif

(goodluck @ Sep. 25 2006,10:41) if you notice they are all the limited edition style of bike, with the black frame and solid color. i dont care for the blue one that much
I was just thinking that...lol

I think the blue is to light. it needed to be darker.
the red looks like it is the same red as the 06 red.

Aaaaaa!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE WAITED!!!!
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

That blue is awesome!!!

Crap, crappity CRAP!!!

pissed.gif

I'm VERY Disappointed....    
SHOCKED.gif

now my black L.E. 2002 isn't a L.E any more!!!

it looks just like the 2007...   (I don't want a lot of new black busa running around)  
pissed.gif

oh well at least some people will think I bought a new busa and spent 5 grand on it in the first week modding it
rant.gif

What's the 07 LE gonna look like! Blinged-out paint and graphics? Stainless frame and wheels? And what's up with the dual exhaust on the 1000? I was thinking they'd go with the MotoGP stub, like the 600/750.

Yep ... 1000 has dual exhausts! What's up with that? (From the website: " New high volume Suzuki Advanced Exhaust System (SAES) with equal length head pipes feeding a unique under engine chamber leading to two compact aluminum/titanium mufflers on each side."

07_Gixxer_1000.jpg

(UR IT! @ Sep. 25 2006,15:37)
(mikeo @ Sep. 25 2006,10:25) I think that Kanji should be black on the red and blue bike. What are they thinking. They look good, but plain.
I agree with you....black kanji is a must, but very inexpensive to change. I want to see the paint in person
I was thinking the same thing, also.

LE disappeared from the site. Even 06 white sexy one.
All 3 of 07 are LE and price dropped a little.
Looks like last year of production , thanks GOD !

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Sep. 25 2006,21:14) LE disappeared from the site. Even 06 white sexy one.
All 3 of 07 are LE and price dropped a little.
Looks like last year of production , thanks GOD !
+1 Yes... Changes are coming
cool.gif

Back