1st Group ride Wow …..and now the rest of the story…..Thanks Scar

:rofl: Wait...you were joking, right? :laugh:
I see that commercial all the time, and all I can think is, "I bet if I move to Calli, my life won't be like it is on tv. . . " And I could never live with the auto inspections. We don't have them here in SC, and it's a good thing we don't, cause if we did, my car would probably be impounded or something right now.:laugh: And if my "rant" was included in your question about me joking, then the answer is no. That's litterally what my life is like at this particular point in time. I just got done writing out (by hand) 7 pages worth of Biology info, now I have to study it, spend all day tomorrow studying Biology and Psychology, take those finals on Thursday, study Thursday night and Friday morning for my math final, take that at 1:30 Friday, then I'm off for 9 days and get to go right back to it for summer semester. . . woo freakin hoo. . . The bike is in the garage, just got done replacing the shift shaft seal and now I'm trying to decide if I can afford to replace the chain and sprockets while it's all apart. The only problem with that is the fact that I'm a full time student and don't have a job, so it's very hard to justify spending $300 on motorcycle parts. So on top of all the school work I can't even go get on the bike and take a ride to chill out and relax! Wow, sorry for the novel guys. I'll shut up now, haha.

:rofl: Wait...you were joking, right? :laugh:

TV...You're lucky if your life isn't like TV. What a bunch of garbage...which is why I don't watch it. :laugh: Good luck with the studies, yo!

:beerchug:

You have a valid point. But when I said "TV" I was actually talking about that particular commercial. And thanks for the good wishes! The org is about the only thing keeping me sane right now. This, and facebook. They're the only 2 things that keep reminding me that there is an outside world.:lol:

You have a valid point. But when I said "TV" I was actually talking about that particular commercial. And thanks for the good wishes! The org is about the only thing keeping me sane right now. This, and facebook. They're the only 2 things that keep reminding me that there is an outside world.:lol:

I was just tuggin' yo.

Hey...I really love that commercial. It's really very inventive advertising for all its tongue-in-cheek simplicity. And for as messed up as the World's 5th Largest Economy is, California sure has 'acting' down, no? Yes!

Are we friends on FaceBook? :whistle:

I was just tuggin' yo.

Hey...I really love that commercial. It's really very inventive advertising for all its tongue-in-cheek simplicity. And for as messed up as the World's 5th Largest Economy is, California sure has 'acting' down, no? Yes!

Are we friends on FaceBook? :whistle:

Hahaha! Yes, I like the commercial too. I always have. It does kinda make me want to visit. But not move there. And yes, they do have acting down! (I mean, hollywood is there, so I would hope they've got that part down). And yes, we are friends on facebook. I'm Kevin Cross.

Back