1st Group ride Wow …..and now the rest of the story…..Thanks Scar

You nailed it!
I too had only had street bikes and no real sports bikes.
Do you still have your V-Max?
I have wanted one of those since 1985 when a co-worker got one, he could not stop talking about it and it was a beautiful bike.

Scar - I would be honored to ride with your crew again and I will try to start as many fights with the wife as I can to Free up a little time.:laugh:

Mr. Bogus - I wish I could make the Bashes but my time is very limited and most of the Vacation time is spent in Alaska.
If I could I would certainly be at all the events.
By the way I read about your first Track Day and it seems you did awesome and really enjoyed yourself. I hope I fare as well.

Now can someone teach me how to include all the Quotes in one post?:laugh:

Thanks all
Bubba

Track day rocked... multiple quoting? easy.. click this image on each of the posts and on the last one you want to quote, just hit the quote button..

Nice pics!! The Atoms are sweet!! I know when they first started importing them they were using Acura Integra motors, I believe they switched to Chevy Cobalt motors now because they are easier to get a hold of. Good power to weight ratio!!!

Glad you liked Lamb's local stomping grounds. Expect a group to be heading up to the LA mountains soon.

:laugh: sounds like the guys after their first "Bash" glad you rode within your limits and can love the sport instead of fearing it.. Now, Fall bash is coming up.. :)

No, the Stampede is next...:cheerleader:

Randy you can make the ride, remember the last day at the bash? The skyway ride?
You need to tell the bosses you have to be in Reno the last week of July.

It should be no problem riding after you shed the fifty... :thumbsup:
:laugh:

Nice Ride, Nice scenery and Fantastic people. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Will have to make it out there with cha one day. :beerchug:

Great thread, Bubba. You express yourself quite well and take great pics! I really envy you riding with the Scar Posse, though :laugh:

Bubba, it is GREAT to hear you did all that stressing for nothing! Great job guys! :thumbsup:

Nice Ride, Nice scenery and Fantastic people. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Will have to make it out there with cha one day. :beerchug:

Dwayne...welcome back. We missed you Sunday... :beerchug:

Thanks for your service, bro!

Bubba,
If it were not for my only brother getting married on Friday and me being in Minnesota:banghead: I would have been there with you! I have to totally agree with Scar being a professional and letting you know what is up a head......--->GRAVEL ALERT!!!<---I can't wait till next month when my life starts to settle down. I will be there riding with you all!!! Even if it means a 0330 wakeup call to start my day!!!:lol:

Bubba,
If it were not for my only brother getting married on Friday and me being in Minnesota:banghead: I would have been there with you! I have to totally agree with Scar being a professional and letting you know what is up a head......--->GRAVEL ALERT!!!<---I can't wait till next month when my life starts to settle down. I will be there riding with you all!!! Even if it means a 0330 wakeup call to start my day!!!:lol:

Watch out for the gravel!!!! :beerchug:

We missed you, too, Derrick!!! Glad you're back and planning to join us...BTW; we're going to Idyllwild this weekend.

You game?

Bubba....congrats on finding out why you truly purchased the Busa! She no likey city, row thru the gears traffic. She needs...:brave: !!!
Sounds like you had a break-thru Brother. And what a way to do it! From what I've read the guys you rode with have some great street riding experience and I would soak up as much info as you can from them.
From here your learning curve will be on the up & up :thumbsup:

No, the Stampede is next...:cheerleader:

Randy you can make the ride, remember the last day at the bash? The skyway ride?
You need to tell the bosses you have to be in Reno the last week of July.

It should be no problem riding after you shed the fifty... :thumbsup:
:laugh:
:rofl:

I am trying to figure out the logistics of the ride.. it is 2200 miles each way for me taking the direct route.. I end up running 4500 miles... Add on top of that, 2200 miles for Eureka Springs..

If I fly, I do not have my bike and that is not going to work... Still thinking it through..

I miss running that country for sure.. you have to work to find a bad road.. We used to stay in Reno 10 days per year on the lake for vacation when we were kids..

Back