$12,000 Suzuki Hayabusa outperforms $1.7 million Bugatti Veyron

The convertible really gets 'em wet :drool:

bugatti convertible.jpg

bugatti convertible 2.jpg

whats the point of limited 258mph? ??? ???

realy if you let them go 250mph you might as well limit the engine a little before they might blow it up or possibly not at all. Not like they will find many places to do 258mph at legal or illegal

I believe it has more to do with liability/insurance reasons due to the tire life or lack there of at those speeds.

- Top Gear Bugatti Veyron Super Sport[/url]

I'm sure if you can afford one then you can afford the private track rental to accomplish the feat with Bugatti present... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only track that the car will see it's top speed is at the VW test track and I think it's only available to VIP's

I would be willing to bet that 98% of us couldn't even afford the insurance on one of these babies...let alone the tune ups...parts...etc.
But the main point is we ride a wicked fast bike. But a good sports car driver will clean your clock everytime on a track...even with pro riders on each of their own speciality cars you can readily see that a race car will beat the times of a race bike on track everytime....straight line is another story...but after the first tight corner it is all over:laugh:

Back