Best place to find SUZUKI/HAYABUSA logo Jacket

varma917989

Registered
Hi Guys, this is my first post, I recently bought a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa and looking for a nice Hayabusa or Suzuki logo Jacket. I've been to couple of stores in columbus, ohio (where i live). They don't have any, any suggestions really appreciated. Thanks in ad:thumbsup::beerchug:vance

Ebay and check with Justin from Honda East. They are in your neck of the woods and he is a board sponser here. He may be able to hook you up.
:welcome: to the org.
Be sure to post pics of your bike.

There are two that were posted to the charlotte area Craig's list today. One was $100 the other was $300 both look good from the.pics
Posted via Mobile Device

What size do you wear?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amazon.com has a bunch.....go to google shop and you will find tons of stuff from exhaust to coats helmets gloves etc.

Since you live in Cols,check Iron pony.I saw a couple in the clearence rack a week or two ago.Also check e-bay.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the Mighty Org! Pics of your scoot are a must!
I have a brand new Hayabusa leather jacket still has tags on it. Size 50. I ordered it and its to Big! I will post pics if anyone is interested. Will sale cheap..orgster pricing!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Hit up iron pony. They have the icon jackets there all the time
Posted via Mobile Device
....didn't notice previous post. By the way friend me up. Ill try to hit you up when im at my house over there and we can ride.

Back