Bugatti Veyron DOWN! local too

I call BS..... The owner is an idiot.. a little puddle would not cause you to lose control seeing how the car is AWD.
I hope his insurance denies him coverage for being on his phone.

also, "It’s the rarest car in the world" yeaaaaaa, thats not right either. this is the rarest car ever
phantomcorsairsho1.jpg

or this
Audi%20Quattro%20S1%20-%20M3%20-%20IN-NE%207.jpg

I find it amazing how guys with money think they can drive any car... It truly takes some talent to drive a car with that much power.

Actually the Veyron is a very easy and simple car to drive. Tractable, attorney friendly. I've seen enough video/press about the Veryon and even the designers/builders indicate the car operates just like any other car.

So any idiot can drive one, and I'm certain many of the owners are just that, Monied idiots. But the "folks who think they can" drive is hardly the solo territory of the wealthy. Much like the masses of riders who really haven't any skill, let alone actual talent.

All ya gotta do is look at the number of vehicles registered in the US, and then look at infinitesimally small portion of those drivers that have ever seen a track day, let alone received ANY formal training. Lack of talent is nothing rare and even modern Supercars take that into account... The days of supercars requiring real talent to drive safely died with the advent of traction/stability control, and ABS.

I call BS..... I find it amazing how guys with money think they can drive any car...

I beg to differ, Sir! The owner of this car had more money than he knew what to do with.

l_hill1.jpg

I will see your car,,, and raise it by one rocking chaired equipped truck! :rofl:

??? I need more coffee,,, be right back :whistle:

Actually the Veyron is a very easy and simple car to drive. Tractable, attorney friendly. I've seen enough video/press about the Veryon and even the designers/builders indicate the car operates just like any other car.

So any idiot can drive one, and I'm certain many of the owners are just that, Monied idiots. But the "folks who think they can" drive is hardly the solo territory of the wealthy. Much like the masses of riders who really haven't any skill, let alone actual talent.

All ya gotta do is look at the number of vehicles registered in the US, and then look at infinitesimally small portion of those drivers that have ever seen a track day, let alone received ANY formal training. Lack of talent is nothing rare and even modern Supercars take that into account... The days of supercars requiring real talent to drive safely died with the advent of traction/stability control, and ABS.

well, yea... anyone can get in a car and drive it... but to actually be able to handle the cars full potential.. thats another story.
If i had a company that made exotics.. I would make people take classes and prove their skills before they could buy a car from me.

well, yea... anyone can get in a car and drive it... but to actually be able to handle the cars full potential.. thats another story.
If i had a company that made exotics.. I would make people take classes and prove their skills before they could buy a car from me.

Ferrari has actually implemented this on some of their models. Enzo & F40 are two I know that had this requirement.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...since he ok.... not paying attention...you would of thought that he would of opted for the full 007 options with the car specially submarine mode for the millions worth...pelican my ass....he was to busy on the damn phone....atleast it wasnt a pedestrian or someone on a busa...Karma Bi@tch!! Money CANT buy you everything!!!!:laugh::laugh: im done on my rant now...

i thought the buggati was a 4 banger???? and they are not that rare either just rent a canon ball dvd or one of those race across america flicks....i have seen 2-3 of them around merrillvill indiana

Ferrari has actually implemented this on some of their models. Enzo & F40 are two I know that had this requirement.

and enzos have still been wrecked.... :poke:

didnt you have two own two certain ferraris before you could even buy the enzo. that car is sexy time....

veyron is a chariot for the gods. i bet teh guys that put it together are :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have a better question ...................... If he was driving $1 million+ worth of car why in the f*ck was he looking for property along the Texas gulf coast??? I would think he would want somewhere with blue water, maybe ...........

I'm just saying....

:whistle:

I don't knowan insurance company that will insure a 2 Million dollar car. Or a shop in the U.S that works on Bugatti. Maybe the Volkswagon Dealership?:laugh:

And finally the rich get poorer!

looking more like ins. fraud.

dude owns shop that buys rebuilds exotic cars, buys bugatti, overinsured the bugatti.......suddenly has an accident.......hmmmm

Back