$12,000 Suzuki Hayabusa outperforms $1.7 million Bugatti Veyron

"ben j | August 4, 2008 8:30 PM | Log in to Reply
but the Veyron’s claim to fame is top speed. The other categories are nice bonuses, but until the Hayabusa can do 253.19mph, the Veyron wins. Even if someone manages to make a ‘busa go that fast, I guarantee that it’ll look like the scariest thing a human has ever done, where the Veyron makes it look like a good way to go down to the store and grab a gallon of milk."

Which one is quicker ??? Busa lost 0-60, won the 1/4 and the run to 186 mph and looses miserably on top run to 250 mph :poke: :laugh:

I wouldn't trade a super car for a Busa ... Anyone out there that has an Aston Martin DB 9 that they would like to trade for a superior performing Busa hit me up I am willing to deliver it.:laugh: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
"ben j | August 4, 2008 8:30 PM | Log in to Reply
but the Veyron’s claim to fame is top speed. The other categories are nice bonuses, but until the Hayabusa can do 253.19mph, the Veyron wins. Even if someone manages to make a ‘busa go that fast, I guarantee that it’ll look like the scariest thing a human has ever done, where the Veyron makes it look like a good way to go down to the store and grab a gallon of milk."

Try this one out.......

Link in case that doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
what ? only 182 RWHP ? ???

i saw some tests some do, its something like 189, than some 192 on RWHP than some 187... is it quality of messurment wheel ? humidity of air ? or what ??

Last edited:
I'm a Veyron fan myself

photo 1.jpg

photo 3.jpg

??? thread fail...

Next thread...

Subaru STI out performs Tamiya Frog R/C car... :rofl:

...and I have a feeling I'll never ride a Bugatti.Happy with what I got, even at $10k!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, but no stock BUSA is touching the new Veyron SS... :thumbsup:

It ran 267MPH and factory limited to 258MPH for consumers... :drool:

01veyronssquail.jpg

02veyronssquail.jpg

2011-bugatti-veyron-super-sport_100319262_l.jpg

It would be fun to work on this one. Wonder if ten radiator proctectors would be a good
idea.:laugh:

bugattiveyronengine_thumbnail.jpg

It ran 267MPH and factory limited to 258MPH for consumers...

whats the point of limited 258mph? ??? ???

realy if you let them go 250mph you might as well limit the engine a little before they might blow it up or possibly not at all. Not like they will find many places to do 258mph at legal or illegal

Back