3 Million post, an org milestone

congrats to everyone who makes this place the awesome one that it is! :beerchug: just want to say thanks for letting me hang out and be a part of the .org and your lives...i spend more of my life with my friends on here than with anyone else except my co-workers and you all mean the world to me :bowdown:

Captain, this is a great place to hang out and a wealth of knowledge here. There's a lot of great people here that will do all they can to help, so a thanks to everyone here.

Thank you for experience, knowledge, comradery, putting up with me even when I am on caffeine and sugar, the events that you all put together are top notch, traveling and seeing the photos from everyone else who travels is the bestest.. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I hope to be here for a long long time to come.

:thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

OK ok, BUT I don't think Do3's smiley posts should count. Just sayin........... LOL CONGRATS TO THE ORG!

Cap, Admins and mods and friends, thank you for all the hard work u guys and gals do, this is my work water cooler so to speak and much, much more, no other site on the wide world of internet is better than this place right here, thanks, Brian:thumbsup:

I'm still waiting on my banner from the 2m post :) I got to borrow one once....guess that will have to do.

Back