2 million biker rally in DC!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
in one of the most quickly organized and i think important statement by citizens of our country, not to mention its on motorcycles...and we dont even have a thread on it yet????

'Two Million Bikers' to D.C.: Chopper Video | NBC4 Washington

post up what you know....lets hope this gets the ATTENTION it deserves from our "elected" officials .... we are AWAKE AND ANGRY!!

I walked down to the national mall in DC on my lunch break. It's awesome! Bikes everywhere. The rumble is everywhere, and it's been like that all day long.

P.

I hope they shut the entire city down! The NPS should have approved the permit....

I hope they shut the entire city down! The NPS should have approved the permit....

We don't need a permit to assemble ! We were given the right to assemble when this country was formed. Though I am sure some draconian rule was made that said we do.

We must protest and get these people that claim to represent us to start following our desire to remain free.

As long as they do whatever the globalist want done were screwed.

The permit was not to assemble, it was to shut down routes and have a police presence. You just can shut down roads and have a parade, you need a permit. Don't get me wrong, I think the permit should have been approved. Just don't think it's your constitutional right to have large events without the proper permits. In fact, I would not be surprised at all to find out the police are video taping as many bikes as they can to mail them tickets for going too slow and impeding the flow of traffic. Just think of the revenue that would generate for the District of Columbia.

They didn't ask for a permit to assemble, they asked for a permit to allow for traffic flow without having to stop at red lights and back up the ride all day. The NPS denied, so they said, "OK, but you ASKED for it..."

You can't write a ticket for going too slow, if the reason you are going too slow is TRAFFIC, or they'd have to write tickets all day long there. If they obey the speed limits (when they can), and stop for all traffic signals, no rider has committed any violation.

forgive my canadianess but the video had no explaination as to why there are so many bikers assembling. can someone fill in an outsider??

They are trying to counter the million Muslims that were gathering on the anniversary of the twin towers being attacked.

The 2 Million Bikers event has obviously struck a resounding chord attracting international attention, much of it in deference to America's 'War on Terror' since the 9/11 attack. But, the detractors of the event also appear to be lining up and in earnest in many cases. AMPAC (American Muslim Political Action Committee) spokesperson Ruby Sous recently laid into the 2 million Biker group on the AMPAC Organization's Facebook page, by calling the Bikers a "counter-protest" and an "ad hoc group" while maintaining that the '2 Million Bikers' are somehow challenging the marching Muslim's civil rights while failing to mention the Muslim group's 'Truther' oriented aims which seeks to lay blame for the 9/11 terror attacks completely at the feet of the US Government. AMPAC organizer Sous further stated:

okay, well I'm gonna leave this one well alone. sounds like a potential ticking time bomb to me but I am not involved in it, in anyway and therefore it is none of my business

And there isn't one thing about this on any of our local new stations. Government controlled media? :whistle:

Barely a blip on the MSM channels....that's pretty sad....No trouble either...1.2 million bikers could easily overwhelm any police force....a gentle remember that you don't want to poke a stick in the hornet's nest too often....

I heard that the traffic camera's were being looped to show no bikes in DC. Any of this true? Do we have some DC ppl here?

I heard that the traffic camera's were being looped to show no bikes in DC. Any of this true? Do we have some DC ppl here?

I read that too but it would take direct knowledge from someone inside the DC traffic cam division to prove it. The lack of media attention alone tells me its most likely true.

you know i would almost beleieve the cameras where rigged or looped.....i sat there for quite some time when it was supposed to happen and i never did see one bike. i honestly didnt think to pay attention too close to see if they had done something like that. I bet they would have looped i bet they woulod have just played a recording or something to keep people from thinking otherwise.

Back