+90 MILLION, Texas Mega Million LOTTO

Shindo97

Registered
Wish me luck busa bros....the texas mega million lotto is over 90 million...

So with that said... If i win, the FIRST 10 BUSA OWNERS will get 10K from me for each of you to modify your bikes.

Hell if u dont want it, i'll buy u a new 2006.  

ANYHOW...this is a serious post...i will hook up the 1st 10 busa owners....

<!--EDIT|Shindo97
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112905443 -->

am I in? hope so, I'm spending money like a mad man. She's gonna kill me...

#2 for me!
wink.gif

So with that said... If i win, the FIRST 10 BUSA OWNERS will get 10K from me for each of you to modify your bikes.

Hell if u dont want it, i'll buy u a new 2006.  First 10, but i am exempting these guys because they let me go out like punk in a earlier post that had a BAD typo in it...hahaha...it was so my fault, but damn, help a brotha out...

these guys are expemt from getting any money from me..  ahahha  sorry brotha's....

BulletTrain
Busaman86
STUNNAH
Mr Brown

.....i might still hook them up because they are my boyz....but damn...how u guys gonna let me leave a typo that makes me sound....you know...." A little light in the heels.."  

Dont make me post pics of my girlfirend in that Oneal Jersey again....

What typo was that? Damn, I hate to miss money over bad grammar....rest assured I'll be watching your posts until you just wanna hit me now...........
umnik.gif

we got 6 so far...I am a man of my word to NO END...

And i feel bad for the brothers that are working and dont have INternet like me...So with that said...

After 9pm Austin TX i will post...and then the first 10 after that I will also give 10K to as well, or buy u a 2006 Busa...But that doesnt start for another 5.5 hours...

We still have 4 more for the middle of the day guys.

OOPS Sorry...Mr Brown...i saw that I saw something different than what u guys were talking about... CONGRATs your IN and number 8 i think!!!!!

damm I didn't make the list of bad people. I have to get worse.
soooooo What's a TRE?
rock.gif

Damn...#11 as usual...
blush.gif

How about you rework the rules, and include the clause "first 10 guys, first gal"?

laugh.gif

ALRIGHT here are the winners for the day portion of sharing my millions thread!!!!

These lucky 10 Busa owners get 10K from me to mod their bikes...if they dont want it...then when the 2006 models come out i will buy it for you. U choose when the time comes.

moondog
Got-Busa?
pure_ego
him
1127 TO 1299
zukracer
si-lo
Mr Brown
BentValve
Johnnycheese

I am going to do this again on this thread after 9 pm austin texas time.

It might actually be a little later, but ill post a message that says, "OK, the second group of 10 people start posting..) this way anyone who was working hard all day and not playing on the interenet like US will have a chance too.

wish me luck all.

We've got the same jackpot (duh, same Mega Millions) here, so I'm definitely going to go in as well. If I manage to win, I'll go with the same deal.
smile.gif

RandomNickname does that mean you are looking for 10 people also. If so you got me.
smile.gif

Back