What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Looking MAD tuff. Very subtle red color touches & I'm sure you didn't know how well that sprocket was going to compliment arm when you bought it.
Hi bro , yes , you're right , the sprocket matches well , lucky on that score . I am looking forward to getting a good ride in , not really to test anything , just to get out and ride !!
Your ride season is comin' on , won't be long till you all are out riding your machines , bring it on !! :thumbsup:

I spent Wednesday working on the bike , fitted up the extra weight pieces to soften the swingarm blow !! Anyway , L2 is wearing some blatant jewelry now . Please forgive the driveway pics , will get some from a ride soon .View attachment 1595321
View attachment 1595324

View attachment 1595323

Congratulations my friend
This swingarm is great, and your Busa is a piece of art, real amazing!

Αll your improvements are really highly studied and high level.
enjoy your driving:thumbsup:

Today is another ride so will be heading out to the Busa's bedroom/surgery to do all the pre-ride checks, lube the chain, tyre pressures, check the tyres for foreign objects implanted, lights etc.
Then I will wash the ol' girl to make her presentable and ready to be paraded on our local roads!
After yesterday's 220km ride she is splattered with bugs lol.
I've poted a new vid of yesterday's ride in the 'Videos' section of the forum.

Put in the Gen 2 shock. Cleaned the garage. Was going to put the engine together but found a hairline crack on a valve cover bolt mount on the cam cover. Have to get it welded up.
Do you mean the crack is on the cam journals mount hole ?
1551557695017.png

Today is another ride so will be heading out to the Busa's bedroom/surgery to do all the pre-ride checks, lube the chain, tyre pressures, check the tyres for foreign objects implanted, lights etc.
Then I will wash the ol' girl to make her presentable and ready to be paraded on our local roads!
After yesterday's 220km ride she is splattered with bugs lol.
I've poted a new vid of yesterday's ride in the 'Videos' section of the forum.
Here's a few pics pre-ride . . .

IMG_2723.JPG

IMG_2724.JPG

IMG_2725.JPG

IMG_2726.JPG

IMG_2722.JPG

Last edited:
Put on a tank bra and black wind screen. Waiting for my rear seat cowl still. Suppose to get here in a couple weeks.

View attachment 1595452

View attachment 1595453

View attachment 1595454

View attachment 1595455

View attachment 1595456
Nice bike man, the snow really sets it off!
Did it not have the seat pod when you bought the bike?
Hey, all you need now is an Akrapovic full Ti system, and another $10K spent on shock, forks, wheels, carbon fibre panels etc etc . . . .

Back