How Many of Us also have Mustangs ?

@ kitchener rider
The only way to make a bowtie go fast is to put ford parts in it, 9 out of 10 chevys on the track or serious street run the ford 9". But I have to admit chevy makes a nice looking car...they front ends look awesome but I don't know much about the back, I've never seen really seen a whole lot of them. :whistle:

Does this one count?
MustangGT500Trip042Small.jpg

MustangGT500Trip040.jpg

MustangGT500Trip039.jpg

DSCN5913.jpg

That counts as being totally awsome.:bowdown:

Not currently, but I have had two in the past. Hence my screen name, my first, and sold my 1995gt before I moved here to okinawa.
Posted via Mobile Device

a dealer my cousin works for just got a comp orange, and another sales guy i know just picked up another one, he went to the track and changed the back wheels for 17" drag radials and ran a 12.6 at about 114 in 88% humidity and 80 degrees or so.

ive thought about getting a cloth 5.0 like you were saying with the brembo package and putting a blower on it but that boss looks so good and has the forged bottom end among other things that make it appealing for me.

as sexy as the comp orange is too i think i'd go for a white one.

can you guys take anything off the boss or are they too low volume?

Allotments are according to volume. We are a large volume dealer and we were allotted four bosses and two Laguna Secas. All have been Pre sold at msrp. We did not add a $5000 over msrp as many others are trying to do. The last Boss we had available was ordered for a guy in NJ. He had been calling around searching for an available order at a fair price. The Boss we had other day did not have a power seat and again those Recaros were def race oriented and I can't see sitting in them for trip or anything. Biggest reason I'd rather just have a Gt is I wouldnt feel guilty for driving it. A Boss I'd wanna let sit.

Wow figures I had to be the post under that beast cant compete with that but I got this gt brand new In 98 I think I just took the first pic of it since Its green that fades to black paint :beerchug:

102_3189.jpg

I'm a certified Mustang fanatic. My first car was a 66 coupe. I presently own a 67 fastback. I love it. There are some really beautiful Mustangs here. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Here's a picture of mine. I know it needs new paint. Like the Busa, it sleeps with the airplanes.

Mustang.jpg

I don't own one now, but someday I will get out of bikes, and one just like this is calling my name. Has to be a notchback...

88d1236756913-1991-5-0-notchback-mustang-5.0-mustang.jpg

I've been a mustang fan since the first time I saw one. I currently own an 03 cobra complete with a whipple supercharger... My favorite mustang by far is the 67 fastback gt but my friends dad is trying to sell his gutted 71 mach 1 with a blower, completely rebuilt motor, mickey thompson slicks everything, it pushes almost 700hp... so ive def got my eye on that...

had a nice white 91 GT, till somebody decided they liked her better.

I've had four fox bodies in the past. Nothing extreme, but intake, heads, cam, exhaust, suspension kind of stuff to all of them. I picked up a 82 t-top'ed v8 shell that i was hoping to turn into a nice street terror, something to wax my brother's wrx, but am afraid that its not gonna happen. Good thing is it was free. One day I will be on the road again in a fox.:thumbsup:

BusaWhipped put up pictures of my baby and I "wuv" her. I have been dreaming of a 68 convertible since I was 14. My idea was the car and I would go through life and have many adventures together as well as be a part of all those momentous occasions (wedding/births). I know silly, but she was going to be my forever car. Well wedding has passed, no births, so no having to cram children in the back seat or picking out 5 year old dried up french fries out of the seat cushions and no stashes of sticky sucker sticks either. :laugh: Someday I may still obtain a 68 convertible, but for now my GT and I will have many adventures together! Hopefully non will include any "rewards" from the law! :laugh: Thank you honey! I am the luckiest wife ever!

Back