Hayabusa-what he heck is it with this bike?

Greygoose

Registered
Guys,I have to say that this bike is the best fitting,nicest handling,most powerful,greatest sounding and best looking bike that I have ever owned by far.And I've had quite a few of them between 1982 and now.Now that I have owned one,I am spoiled.This girl and me are going to grow old together.Anyone feel the same way? These bikes are just perfect in every respect.A FABULOUS machine.Right on Suzuki-Right on.
Mike

It is by far the best bike I have ever owned. And I have had Honda, Yamaha, and Kawasaki. They all build nice bikes, but the Busa just has a certain mystic, an attraction that makes me smile when I walk out into the garage. No other bike has had this affect on me.

Sorry-Just a stock 2006,Blue & Silver.

Funny how we say Just a stock bike when it is so much more than any other vehicle on the road. It rained today in Socal and I rode my wife's 97 Bandit to work and in the rain, it was such a shock to realize that less than two months ago I had no idea how the Hayabusa would change the way I would think of any other thing on the road.
short story long, we all now know the busa is the best of all.

'07 rider here, and i couldnt have made a better choice for a single bike. i've got a honda shadow, that is a project, and i've ridden many, many other bikes, but my busa is part of me. "this is My Busa, there are many like it, but this one is mine." just like rangers. "this is My weapon, there are many like it, but this one is mine." it just fits.:thumbsup:

'07 rider here, and i couldnt have made a better choice for a single bike. i've got a honda shadow, that is a project, and i've ridden many, many other bikes, but my busa is part of me. "this is My Busa, there are many like it, but this one is mine." just like rangers. "this is My weapon, there are many like it, but this one is mine." it just fits.:thumbsup:

Yes , its like riding A FULL METAL JACKET all the time.
unreal.

OK, let's get into it...how come?

Hey Doyle,

It's all good Bro...Gen2 is just a better bike, I have a Gen1 also :beerchug:

Who wouldn't want 20 more HP, a SMOOTH and stronger trans, plus better brakes :lol:

Rich, I know.....this is just an opportunity for me to espouse my grandstand about....people don't keep equipment long enough, develop it, improve it for the long run. For example, my 2000 Busa weighs 494 lbs, different wheels, suspension, swingarm, etc. I've always done that to scooters, my challenge has always been...how much better can I make it over what the mfg. did? For me it's just another path of enjoyment for this passion. I'm not pickin on ya, it was just a fun thing to respond to! Doyle

P1010318.JPG

Every time I get on mine, every time, I know I have something very special.

The 'busa. Just amazing.

It is by far the best bike I have ever owned. And I have had Honda, Yamaha, and Kawasaki. They all build nice bikes, but the Busa just has a certain mystic, an attraction that makes me smile when I walk out into the garage. No other bike has had this affect on me.

+1 AGREE :thumbsup:

The Busa is my first sport bike, it is so unique compared to what I've previously ridden that I've pretty much forgotten about all my other bikes, although I do keep runnin into these sweet blk/org 07 GSX-R 1000's for sale (this one is local & only 3K miles), I really want one but it just might be a good thing that I can't really afford another bike right now, maybe it's time to sell some V-Max's.

DSC00316.jpg

The Busa is my first sport bike, it is so unique compared to what I've previously ridden that I've pretty much forgotten about all my other bikes, although I do keep runnin into these sweet blk/org 07 GSX-R 1000's for sale (this one is local & only 3K miles), I really want one but it just might be a good thing that I can't really afford another bike right now, maybe it's time to sell some V-Max's.

That would be a great track bike Gene, how come you like 07's?

Back