What is the ideal number of bikes to own?

Registered
I currently own two bikes. I have a 2005 ZX10R (27k on the clock), and an 08' Busa. The most bikes I have ever owned was three at once. I had a dilema today when my friend wanted to go for a ride. It took me 10 minutes to decide on which bike to ride today. This is the first time it struck me in years. If its up to me I would own 7 bikes if my wife let me. How many bikes do you guys prefer to own and maintain to include insuring it?

I have 7, 3 CBX'S 79,81`,82 a 500 ninja a 600 honda vlx and a goldwing And my Busa, yet I still want 1 more ......Maybe a St 1300:laugh:

Be good to own as many as you can afford to keep I think. If one needs to go, you know which one to axe. :poke: so long Kawa. I can only afford 1 wish I could have a MV Augusta and a tricked out chromed out chopper. Bikes with different feel an attitude for me.

I currently own two, my '02 Busa and my '04 Kawasaki Nomad. I would like a track bike too!:thumbsup:

I just have one but my buddy has 5 currently. Had 7 until he sold 2 of them. His shop looks like a motorcycle shop. I keep my bike at his house so there was 8 all together a few weeks ago.

I have 2 for now, Busa and the dirt bike (which is for sale). Along with the Busa I'd like to have a true sportbike like a Gixxer 750 or 1000, and a cruiser of some sort.
But unfortunatly I can only afford one, so the do it all Busa it is.:beerchug:

I think it's 1 more than what you happen to have at the moment. :whistle:

Wow I can only handle 1, But a MV Agusta 1000 would be a cool second bike. Of coares a pipe dream.
Serenity Hayabusa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I own 1 but I have a total of 4 planed

My Busa...Selene (I will never sell her)

Planned bikes:
A BIG V-twin (not sure which one)
Victory Hammer
Zuk M109 version (probably the cruiser C109R)
Or maybe the big Yammi Star vesion

Touring Bike
Goldwing
Concours
whatever else might pop up between now and then

Another Rocket
Zx14
New Busa
and again...whatever else might pop up between now and then

I get these 4...then we'll go from there :laugh:

I think it's 1 more than what you happen to have at the moment. :whistle:

Aint that the truth. We have two, mine and hers. But, I would love to have an 08 and a V-Rod, Juli wants a Gixxer 750. How many is that?

Back