Enjoy wrenching my own bike

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll.

All I can say is you'd better hurry up and get that race plastic on there big guy.... YOU have a track day coming up!
AND I fully expect that Gixxer to suck the plastic off of my Duc on the front stretch!

Get to wrenching!:beerchug:

Oh and BTW, I NEVER pay anyone to tinker with my scoots! Ok, Ken Wheeler once...

No body cares about your bike as much as you. Nothing like getting motor rebuilt and getting it back with loose oilpan bolt and stator bolts:rulez:

Yup...............like most the guys here, no one ever touches my baby, I do it all and enjoy it (mauintenance) almost as much as I do riding! :thumbsup:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll.

All I can say is you'd better hurry up and get that race plastic on there big guy.... YOU have a track day coming up!
AND I fully expect that Gixxer to suck the plastic off of my Duc on the front stretch!

Get to wrenching!:beerchug:

Oh and BTW, I NEVER pay anyone to tinker with my scoots! Ok, Ken Wheeler once...

Randy, I think I only have room to bring ONLY ONE down to Barber, so you may not see this baby until next spring on the track. Plastics should be here in the next 10 days. See ya end of the month!

That's a fancy arse beast you have there Mr. Keith! When you get ready to change your wheels, give me a call and I'll share my secrets on how to install the rear axle the quick and easy way. You'll wrestle that thing into frustration the first time you try to get the rear axle back into that beast. But acutally those little guys in Japan made it quite easy.

Congrats on the fancy bike man!

:beerchug:

That's a fancy arse beast you have there Mr. Keith! When you get ready to change your wheels, give me a call and I'll share my secrets on how to install the rear axle the quick and easy way. You'll wrestle that thing into frustration the first time you try to get the rear axle back into that beast. But acutally those little guys in Japan made it quite easy.

Congrats on the fancy bike man!

:beerchug:

SteveO, since you know I'm not fast, I've GOTTA look good :thumbsup:

Last edited:
i try to do what i can. i like mike1180's theory. the money you'd pay for labour, buy tools! thanks mike!

What?

No, you have to bring the new baby, we want to see it man!

Either way, it'll be fun and great to play in the...................RAIN with ya:whistle:

Steve-o, what with his cram a rag in the chain technique to gain slack, that I saw one morning in NC, makes me think he should start shooting vids for those of us in need of some 'tricks'..........

I enjoy working on my own toys and vehicles. I do though have a freind that I trust to work on my bikes. He has done a few things other than just changing tires for me. I trust him as if I were doing the work. Some times work gets in the way of the wrenching time.

I pay to have my tires mounted & balanced, except knobbies. It also shows on my rims ??? U guys think I should get a machine? 80 bucks in 2 weeks for 4 mount & balance (I ride two bikes). I trust the regular guy for a good balance, important to me.

What?

No, you have to bring the new baby, we want to see it man!

Either way, it'll be fun and great to play in the...................RAIN with ya:whistle:

Steve-o, what with his cram a rag in the chain technique to gain slack, that I saw one morning in NC, makes me think he should start shooting vids for those of us in need of some 'tricks'..........

What, and not have my busa there? No way! You had better NOT bring that Duc I need the track to be dry this time!!:thumbsup:

Back