2012 Hayabusa

This is why I am pre ordering a 2012 S1000RR. I was hoping for a new Busa this year, but since there's none, I'm going with the best bike available. I'll return to a Busa in the future if they get back to being competitive and do what the original did in the first place which is kick every one else's ass. They just simply don't anymore and the BMW does overwhelmingly so I've decided to go that route.

This is why I am pre ordering a 2012 S1000RR. I was hoping for a new Busa this year, but since there's none, I'm going with the best bike available. I'll return to a Busa in the future if they get back to being competitive and do what the original did in the first place which is kick every one else's ass. They just simply don't anymore and the BMW does overwhelmingly so I've decided to go that route.

Not the new 14r :poke:
:laugh:

You're also paying a lot more for the bike than we are.

To put both prices into U.S. dollars... We pay $13,999 and you guys pay $15,019.

That suuuucks...

Yeah I know what the hell is up with that, the dollar is pretty well the same yet there's that much of an increase it's rediculous.

Personally I don't care how fast the other bikes are, I'm not in a competition with them. Long production run makes finding parts a whole lot easier, so I'm in no hurry for rapid product lifestyles.

1618593537305.png

This is GM from the future... it'll be a 9 year wait for a Gen3. The wait will not be worth it...

Back